Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hand chalk/grip lotions

e5young

Lessons can be learned from tennis players, golfers and pole dancers.  Some are using a combination of titegrip II and dry-hands.  They apply titegrip, which is an antiperspirant for your hands, about 20-30 minutes before they start and dry-hands as needed after that.  

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:25 PM, RMJack said:

Pretty new shooter, and just wanted to share that doing LOTs of dry fire w/o progrip, and then shooting live with progrip isn't optimal.

I've decided to use progrip when dryfiring as well as live fire - something Stoeger said in one of his books but which I thought wasn't necessary... I no longer think that.

I try to soak up everything that guy says because he normallly just doesn't say it, he can back it up with an explanation and real world experience.

Anyway I use Liquid Grip. Works well and I apply it a couple times during the match day. I cannot blame the suck on sweaty hands.

5 hours ago, sweatpants said:

I switched to Dry Hands when Prince & Pro Grip prices increased too much.

I use Dry Hands as well.  Found that it can leave a white residue behind on clothing if you don't let your hands dry for a minute or 2 after applying.  Other than that, very happy with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...