Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm/Super Moonclips

Pardini

I'm blue in the face from saying this, but the Hearthcos are worth the money. TK is also worth the money, but I have a little more loyalty to Dave since he made me some cool clips a few years back. They were special order to be as strong as possible and have survived all the semi-intelligent/conscious/auto shooters.

I believe that these two are the only options if you're serious. Otherwise get the Tupperware clips and leave them where they fall.

I'm blue in the face from saying this, but the Hearthcos are worth the money. TK is also worth the money, but I have a little more loyalty to Dave since he made me some cool clips a few years back. They were special order to be as strong as possible and have survived all the semi-intelligent/conscious/auto shooters.

I believe that these two are the only options if you're serious. Otherwise get the Tupperware clips and leave them where they fall.

Hopefully that means new people are coming to revolvers.

Hopefully that means new people are coming to revolvers.

Who knows? A lot of people are big talk about revo online and no show at matches or no talent.

Speaking of which, I just got my posterior handed to me at an idpa match by my lack of preparedness. Practicing hard until I get back to decent mental focus and not giving matches away. Then I'll TRY to continue the trend and not further disgrace my revolvers.

Edited by Forrest Halley