Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NEW MULTI GUN SERIES | CORE SHOOTING SOLUTIONS | BAKER, FL

I am planning to shoot this match. It is good to have a match starting up close to home. I know the match director for the inaugural match, he is a good guy and a 3 gunner, so I am sure the match will be good.

Hurley

I am planning to shoot this match. It is good to have a match starting up close to home. I know the match director for the inaugural match, he is a good guy and a 3 gunner, so I am sure the match will be good.

Hurley

The rules are basically the same for this match as we are used to, except they haven't totally finalized HM yet. I've discovered the 3 Gun Nation Heavy Sport rules, and am having more fun with these rules than any other. Are you shooting HM for this match? Have any comments about HM rules?

I will be shooting my Heavy Metal rig for this match. It depends on what they decide about division rules whether I soot that gear in Limited or Heavy Optic. If they decide that Heavy is a scoped 308, 9mm and auto shotgun, I will shoot Limited. If they leave it as iron/1x 308, 45 and pump, I will shoot HM. I am shooting heavy gear trying to prepare for the HeMan in Raton.

I am looking forward to this match, Core has a great facility. Are you and Ms. Cheryl coming?

Hurley

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...