Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Jabs Extreme Steel Targegt Challenge

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K6Mb1MN_zps8a34c613.gif

Not the rain again.....

I just hope it has time to dry out a little before all the rest of the rain comes. And that it also has time to dry out a little after the rain ends, since I'm not shooting until Sunday morning. I'm afraid it might be a little sloppy.

Any idea of estimated round count? I plan to shoot open and limited and want to make sure I bring enough.

I heard that the round count was around 350 and I was told to bring double that, just in case. Besides the fact that steel seems to suck up ammo, you never know when you'll have to do a reshoot or two.

The match was amazing! Jeremy and Dan put on a great event with an awesome prize table. Those guys deserve a round of applause for their hard work and the well polished match. Shooting nothing but steel was great and its nice to see oddball matches every once in awhile.

The match was amazing! Jeremy and Dan put on a great event with an awesome prize table. Those guys deserve a round of applause for their hard work and the well polished match. Shooting nothing but steel was great and its nice to see oddball matches every once in awhile.

I agree. They did a great job and it was a really fun match. Also, congrats on the win, SSGJohnV! That was a smoking time!

Had fun being a part of the second Jabs Extreme (Weather) Steel Challenge.

Big thanks to Jeremy, Dan, the very generous sponsors and the guys that RO'd for squad 27 Sunday morning.

Edited by jdphotoguy

A big round of applause to Jeremy, Dan, and all those that helped out for another great match. With the rain they really had to scramble to get in touch with the Friday shooters and get them squadded to shoot Saturday, and still get it all done. Great sponsor support and prize table, and the hog was even better than last year. Looking forward to next year already and so is everybody I spoke with