Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Mississippi Classic

I was supposed to be in a duck blind. That fell through, so we're bringing the little one down to see my folks. A quick match is fine with me. I'll introduce myself if I make it.

Hate that you missed it, it was a fun match. Quick stages and got done in time for everyone to make the annual meeting.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was supposed to be in a duck blind. That fell through, so we're bringing the little one down to see my folks. A quick match is fine with me. I'll introduce myself if I make it.

Hate that you missed it, it was a fun match. Quick stages and got done in time for everyone to make the annual meeting.

The water was out at the family abode. Wound up shooting with the fine folks in Amite instead. I am going to attempt to get down for the February match, assuming the water situation is resolved.

Edited by tha1000

I see the squadding went out. Does anyone have any information about certain people being allowed to squad early, because I barely had any choices left.

Pretty sure it just went out after my bed time. Looks like you could still have a squad to yourself if you want it. 6 of 13 have room.

Ha ha nice. But I don't believe everything I read on the internet. You shouldn't either. :-)

Totally agree. If I learned one thing over the past three years in the 121 club matches I've shot, the 40 something of those I've setup and ran, and 21 majors I've been to at umpteen various ranges all over the southeast it's that talk is cheap, and Internet talk is even cheaper.

Let me know how that "taking your club independent", goes for you....... I can pretty much tell you now that its not going to fly buddy.

I'm not your buddy, pal. :-)

Seriously though, all it takes is a phone call, or at worst 10 signatures and a new club name.

That's OBE anyhow, with us running the state match in 2017.

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to have to bump this thread like this, but I just saw Paul Francis, A18847, trying to spread the rumor on USPSA forums that in this thread I made physical threats towards others that were since deleted and as a result I was banned.

Categorically false.

Hate to have to bump this thread like this, but I just saw Paul Francis, A18847, trying to spread the rumor on USPSA forums that in this thread I made physical threats towards others that were since deleted and as a result I was banned.

Categorically false.

Steven Mosher A76040

Do you have any proof that I did this?

Categorically false.

Steven Mosher A76040

Yeah, you posted on the USPSA forum with a link here claiming that I made threats against fellow shooters in this thread, and that the posts were edited before I was banned.

It's categorically false, and you got called on your lie.

I see the post on USPSA has since been deleted.

Are you now pretending it didn't happen?

Lol, cmon man. Seriously? Is that your story now?

Paul, I challenged you to substantiate your claim that I made threats against fellow shooters in this thread. That's a pretty serious accusation to make, and I called you on it as being false and asked you to substantiate the claim.

You can't do that, of course, because you were lying, but instead of backing off it your seriously now claiming you never made the claim?

Categorically false.

Steven Mosher A76040

Yeah, you posted on the USPSA forum with a link here claiming that I made threats against fellow shooters in this thread, and that the posts were edited before I was banned.

You claimed I said you made physical threats and I said you made outrageous threats. I never said you were banned I said you edited your posts before you were banned.

I didn't lie

You got screen shots right?

You repeatedly asked for proof on the other forums about my claims and now I can't ask for proof for your claims?

I'm not digging thru this whole thread for every case but here is just one threat you made that I was talking about.

"In the spirit of open communications early yesterday I pretty much decided we were gonna take BPSA independent, mostly because the MS section has never done diddly poo for us, other than benefit from our activity credits."

Post 137 by the way.

I took this as a threat to USPSA and your section and it's members.

Edited by Bosshoss

Categorically false.

Steven Mosher A76040

You claimed I said you made physical threats and I said you made outrageous threats. I never said you were banned I said you edited your posts before you were banned.

I didn't lie

You got screen shots right?

You repeatedly asked for proof on the other forums about my claims and now I can't ask for proof for your claims?

I'm not digging thru this whole thread for every case but here is just one threat you made that I was talking about.

"In the spirit of open communications early yesterday I pretty much decided we were gonna take BPSA independent, mostly because the MS section has never done diddly poo for us, other than benefit from our activity credits."

Post 137 by the way.

I took this as a threat to USPSA and your section and it's members.

That was the threat? Lol. Awesome.

Edit: just saw your post grumpy. 10-4.

Edited by mosher