Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Mississippi Classic

Man, I hate to say it, but Lifetimer sounds like a troll. Joined tonight, and lists his real name as "noone". I guess since the fire is out and smoldering on this thread you wanted to get out the bellows and try to get it going again. Because that really helps to add value to the situation.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Steve Roberts, as I said in my message to you previously, I really want to apologize for the way I expressed myself throughout this whole ordeal. It was completely out of line. No excuse for it.

To Steven Sanders, as I said in my message to you, the way I went about this entire episode was completely unacceptable, no ifs ands or buts. Unequivocally, unacceptable, no justification for it, nor any attempt to do so.

To John Heiter, I sincerely apologize for my immaturity. I'm not offering any excuses for it. 100% wrong, my fault. My position is irrelevant, the manner it which I expressed it was uncalled for.

To Lee Greco, I sincerely apologize for the hurtful and offensive insults. I'm completely responsible for it, there is no excuse for it, it was out of line, and I accept responsibility.

To Rick Kwacz, I apologize for conducting myself the way I did in this thread. I wish I could hit reset, and do it different. If there was anything I can say or do to repair some of the damage I've caused I would do it.

To Team Magnolia, collectively, my deepest apologies for my behavior in this thread. I take full responsibility for it, there is no excuse for it, and it was completely unacceptable. Please don't let my actions or behavior in this thread reflect negatively upon anyone else in the community except myself.

Lastly, to BPSA, coast shooters, and anyone that shoots matches with me, my deepest apologies for the manner in which I represented myself, and in which I misrepresented y'all as a whole. It was completely unacceptable, unbecoming, unnecessary, and I take full responsibility for it.

As a token of my sincerity, and my attempt to at least have something good come out of all this, if someone can rent a dunking booth for Saturday night, I'll gladly sit in it during the crawfish party, let everyone have some fun, and hopefully provide some entertainment. We can do something like three balls for $10, 50% of proceeds to charitable cause of Steve Roberts choice, 50% to mine.

Thanks for your consideration.

To Steve Roberts, as I said in my message to you previously, I really want to apologize for the way I expressed myself throughout this whole ordeal. It was completely out of line. No excuse for it.

To Steven Sanders, as I said in my message to you, the way I went about this entire episode was completely unacceptable, no ifs ands or buts. Unequivocally, unacceptable, no justification for it, nor any attempt to do so.

To John Heiter, I sincerely apologize for my immaturity. I'm not offering any excuses for it. 100% wrong, my fault. My position is irrelevant, the manner it which I expressed it was uncalled for.

To Lee Greco, I sincerely apologize for the hurtful and offensive insults. I'm completely responsible for it, there is no excuse for it, it was out of line, and I accept responsibility.

To Rick Kwacz, I apologize for conducting myself the way I did in this thread. I wish I could hit reset, and do it different. If there was anything I can say or do to repair some of the damage I've caused I would do it.

To Team Magnolia, collectively, my deepest apologies for my behavior in this thread. I take full responsibility for it, there is no excuse for it, and it was completely unacceptable. Please don't let my actions or behavior in this thread reflect negatively upon anyone else in the community except myself.

Lastly, to BPSA, coast shooters, and anyone that shoots matches with me, my deepest apologies for the manner in which I represented myself, and in which I misrepresented y'all as a whole. It was completely unacceptable, unbecoming, unnecessary, and I take full responsibility for it.

As a token of my sincerity, and my attempt to at least have something good come out of all this, if someone can rent a dunking booth for Saturday night, I'll gladly sit in it during the crawfish party, let everyone have some fun, and hopefully provide some entertainment. We can do something like three balls for $10, 50% of proceeds to charitable cause of Steve Roberts choice, 50% to mine.

Thanks for your consideration.

Way to buck up mosher, good dude.

In the spirit of open communications early yesterday I pretty much decided we were gonna take BPSA independent, mostly because the MS section has never done diddly poo for us, other than benefit from our activity credits.

I've asked on several occasions how many slots the section receives where they go, etc, can I see "the waiting list" and pretty much never get an answer. That just don't jive with my desire for openness and communication.

We going independent so that we can control the slots we generate, and I can sling some to LA or AL shooters that support our match.

Thought briefly about trying to rally the other coast clubs into creating a separate section, effectively have MS1 and MS2, etc, two section championships, etc. but decided on the Indy idea being best.

Does anybody got a problem with an Indy club hosting the ms state match?

If anybody has any feedback feel free.

Let me know how that "taking your club independent", goes for you....... I can pretty much tell you now that its not going to fly buddy.

i hope i get in..its the only match i ever got wood from..

Well Chris, Danny and Steve do wear kilts at the match.

After what I told Steve and Danny, I don't think Danny will ever wear a kilt again......

Lmao!

Way to buck up mosher, good dude.

Thanks, gump. It was the right thing to do. :D

No, the right thing to do would have been to never start the crap in the first place. After you figured out you were wrong, then the responsible thing to do is apologize.

No, the right thing to do would have been to never start the crap in the first place. After you figured out you were wrong, then the responsible thing to do is apologize.

Mr. Hebert, the method in which I went about addressing my concerns was completely and utterly unacceptable. Absolutely inexcusable. No if's and's or but's about it. No justification whatsoever. For that I apologize.

Mr. Hebert, the method in which I went about addressing my concerns was completely and utterly unacceptable. Absolutely inexcusable. No if's and's or but's about it. No justification whatsoever. For that I apologize.

Apology accepted.

So ... are we still planning on shooting the State Championship in Biloxi during 2017?

I hope you are still planning on shooting it! I know I'm pretty excited about running it!

Assuming it doesn't conflict with a board meeting or my kid's birthday or something, i'll be there. My folks literally live 5 minutes from the range and I enjoyed the steel match. I'm hoping to get down and shoot with y'all next weekend.

Assuming it doesn't conflict with a board meeting or my kid's birthday or something, i'll be there. My folks literally live 5 minutes from the range and I enjoyed the steel match. I'm hoping to get down and shoot with y'all next weekend.

Excellent! And it's great to hear you enjoyed the steel match. Out of the 15 majors I've shot the past two years, that one was easily one of my favorites. The guys who worked hard to put it together did a great job, as always.

If you do make it down next weekend for our club match, I might even have some exciting news to share by then. I'm meeting with our board this next week to go over my presentation/proposal.

And keep in mind, that sunday is also our annual meeting, so we're running a shortened match (4 quick stages finishing by noon) to get everyone out in time for the meeting, so it may not be worth a long ride this month.

Either way, exciting times ahead!

i hope i get in..its the only match i ever got wood from..

Well Chris, Danny and Steve do wear kilts at the match.

After what I told Steve and Danny, I don't think Danny will ever wear a kilt again......

LMAO