Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi from ILL

Steelix

Hi

I'm looking at getting back into shooting after long time away. I stopped shooting in 1995 when I got married. I still have my guns and stuff, I know my Para 38 super is old but so I'm I. I see a lot has changed power factor has gone down they don't make the gunpowder I used 540 or the bullets CP 134gr, so i have a lot relearn. Sure glad I still have 300 rounds loaded up and 6 pounds of unopened gunpowder and 1500 bullets to reload. I know I'm going to be asking a lot of questions.

Ed

Edited by Steelix

Glad to year you're getting back into it. There are still a decent number of options in the area to shoot throughout the year. And of course, you should be able to find the answer to nearly any question by searching though this forum or asking a question of your own!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the info. I have been loading and to the range, I still need to find a place to do drills at I'm looking forward to spring and shooting match's at OPSC, as I renewed my USPSA membership.

Edited by Steelix

Welcome to the forum! I'm in illinois as well and also am looking for a range to shoot uspsa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some indoor matchs up north, you can go to I might try one in the next month or two. I just need to get a few new things for my gun and a new belt as mine has shrunk.

• 2 weeks later...