Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mossberg Shooters Source Shotgun Championship, Ft. Worth Texas

Update:

Stages are on the ground. RO's shot last Sunday. Some stages were fine tuned before the RO's shot. We updated the stage descriptions and Schedule. Nothing major changed, round is count is still about the same, maybe a few rounds less. We just uploaded the new match book. Check it out in the link below. Click on the Red "Match Book" button.

Partial squads have been combined. You are still squadded with the same people as before, just may be a different squad number. You can go to Practiscore.com to see.

Range gates will open at 9am Saturday morning for shooters to walk stages and register. Before walking stages, go to the Pavillion and sign in first. Match provided lunch around 10:30. Mandatory shooters meeting at 11:15. Start shooting 11:45-12:00.

You guys are in for a real good match!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
~Jeremy Moore
M.D.

http://www.northtexasmultigun.com/mossberg-shooter-source-shotgun-championship.html

oh, my! this is certainly a youth and skill match. my goodness! oh, well, I guess I can be one of the "also rans".

I don't know about the youth part, but skill, yes. We tried to challenge the shooters on every part of shotgun shooting.

A few updates before heading to the range and being offline until after the match:

Stages are on the ground. RO's shot last Sunday. Some stages were fine tuned before the RO's shot. We updated the stage descriptions and Schedule. Nothing major changed, round is count is still about the same, maybe a few rounds less. We just uploaded the new match book. Check it out in this link- LINK

Partial squads have been combined. You are still squadded with the same people as before, just may be a different squad number. You can go to Practiscore.com to see.

Range gates will open at 9am Saturday morning for shooters to walk stages and register. Before walking stages, go to the Pavillion and sign in first. Match provided lunch around 10:30. Mandatory shooters meeting at 11:15. Start shooting 11:45-12:00.

You guys are in for a real good match!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

~Jeremy Moore
M.D.

Great match, Jeremy. Thanks to all that made it happen and the sponsors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I second that. I really enjoyed the range, match, stages, ROs, and how well everything ran. Top notch. Looking forward to this match happening again next year!