Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate barrel failed

gianmarko

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/02/23/new-shadow-from-cz-cz-shadow-2/

According to the catalogue, the CZ Shadow 2 is registered for use in the Production Division shooting 

The catalogue also mentions “DURING TESTING, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ROUNDS WERE FIRED UNDER REAL COMPETITION CONDITIONS. IN THE SAME MANNER, COMPARED TO USING THE ORIGINAL SHADOW MODEL, THE MEMBERS OF THE CZ SHOOTING TEAM ACHIEVED A DEGREE OF ACCELERATION IN UNITS OF SECONDS IN INDIVIDUAL IPSC SITUATIONS.”

Now if this is true – which I don’t think – I’m definetly getting the new Shadow!

wow.

if shadow2 shoots  hundreds of thousands of rounds  

so,   C.M  can shoot   millions .:lol:

2 hours ago, gianmarko said:

they dont however say that they never replaced any part :D

i have personally seen shadow 2 failing during stages. in both cases it was the trigger return spring, but that disables the gun.

small parts like springs do not bother  me at all.

i don't see this as  a  problem.

they have much bigger  problems.;)

5 hours ago, yigal said:

small parts like springs do not bother  me at all.

i don't see this as  a  problem.

they have much bigger  problems.;)

to be fair i rarely saw shadow or shadow2 fail or malfunction during matches. id say they are some of the most reliable guns around.

1 hour ago, gianmarko said:

to be fair i rarely saw shadow or shadow2 fail or malfunction during matches. id say they are some of the most reliable guns around.

i never saw  any type of malfunction with factory ammo  in this gun.

,except  that  all sh2  frames in local shooting club  cracks  and breaks after 8k. 

all of them die  after 3-5 months . so like somebody  famous   said:    if   u   go to "competition"  make sure that u have enough  shadow2  guns.;)

if this gun was properly designed it could be one of the best guns.

10 hours ago, yigal said:

i never saw  any type of malfunction with factory ammo  in this gun.

,except  that  all sh2  frames in local shooting club  cracks  and breaks after 8k. 

all of them die  after 3-5 months . so like somebody  famous   said:    if   u   go to "competition"  make sure that u have enough  shadow2  guns.;)

if this gun was properly designed it could be one of the best guns.

I guess My Friends Shadow 2 is a unicorn since he has had it for almost 1 year ( 12K)  and it it still alive and kicking. I guess it is a requirement to  carry a BLS card to revive the sucker if it starts to die after 3-5 months. 

Edited by bulm540

42 minutes ago, bulm540 said:

I guess My Friends Shadow 2 is a unicorn since he has had it for almost 1 year ( 12K)  and it it still alive and kicking. I guess it is a requirement to  carry a BLS card to revive the sucker if it starts to die after 3-5 months. 

we use only factory ammo the pf. is 134-142 

with reloaded ammo with low pf.  there is good chance that   it  will never happen. 

broken2.jpg

Edited by yigal