Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Tactical sport magazines

glocklover

Item # 10522(I think) 13 coil spring and follower kit from czc and basepads. Atleast that's what I did. Spring/follower runs 17ish$ and basepads are like 40 each.

Springer Precision and Taylor Freelance both also make base pads, for less money. I have both the TF and CZC pads, and I see no reason to get the CZC's for 10 dollars more. The CZC springs and followers give 21 reloadable in either bases.

Having said that for a 9mm TS or CM you can get grips that will allow you to run the regular CZ 75 9mm mags.

Where?

CZ USA. It isnt cheap

You will also need a different mag release. There exists a kit for the TS that comes with grips and the release. When I got my TS, the kit was installed. It took me a while to figure out why the TS mags I bought didn't work.

Item # 10522(I think) 13 coil spring and follower kit from czc and basepads. Atleast that's what I did. Spring/follower runs 17ish$ and basepads are like 40 each.

Springer Precision and Taylor Freelance both also make base pads, for less money. I have both the TF and CZC pads, and I see no reason to get the CZC's for 10 dollars more. The CZC springs and followers give 21 reloadable in either bases.

Do the Taylor Freelance pads work with the CZ Tactical Sport Mag Well for IPSC Box? I see you don't have any, but I'm also wondering if the Springer Precision pads work with that magwell if anyone has that info. Sorry to hijack the thread, didn't seem right to start a new one when there was such good info here already.

The more I look at this, the more confused I get. Are the mags that come with the gun 16 or 17 round mags? In other words, are they the same as these from CZ Custom? Also, are these the Taylor Freelance pads you have?

I have the TS mags you have linked to. My 40 cal mags get 17 with the stock mag. I can stuff 21 in with the base pads springs and followers that they provide.

I use the 18 round mags that came with the pistol. I got the taylor base pads, and they are about 1/4 too long. They are way over the 141.6 length with the Taylor ones. But are perfect with the CZC base pads on.

I use the 18 round mags that came with the pistol. I got the taylor base pads, and they are about 1/4 too long. They are way over the 141.6 length with the Taylor ones. But are perfect with the CZC base pads on.

Wait. The mags that came with your gun are 18 round mags? They're advertised with the gun on CZ USA as 16 rounds, CZ Custom as 17, and yours are 18. This just keeps getting more confusing.

So the Taylor Freelance pads make the mags too long to fit the gauge? I wonder if the Springer Precision pads fit. The CZ Custom pads are out of stock, and I ordered a TS 40 today. Need to figure out a solution soon

The shadow mags will not be compatible with the tactical sport, unless you have the grip kit for the TS. I have read that the grip kit and mags are not as reliable as the regular TS mags, but I have no personal experience with them.