Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Armalite 3 man 3 gun

I am proud to announce that 3man 3 gun is back again and Armalite has signed on as the title sponsor. The dates are July 16-17 2016 at the Topton Fish and Game range as before. More details will be coming soon. Price is the same as last year 360 per team. Check out our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1029098733794886/

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I wish this was closer to Texas..

That's how a lot of us in the northeast feel when we see so many matches in the south / southwest part of the country.

Sigarms Academy would be an awesome place for a NE / New England 3 gun match.

Sigarms has cut way back on matches being run there. I'm not sure if any are being run at all.

Man I wish this was closer to Texas..

That's how a lot of us in the northeast feel when we see so many matches in the south / southwest part of the country.

Excellent point, Dan!

Uh huh.

Think about how jealous your British cousins are that you get to have all this fun.....

Anyone want to adopt a Brit?

Edited by stumpyv8

I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' shooters, who'll go to work on this match here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on this match.

When is sign up?

I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' shooters, who'll go to work on this match here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on this match.

When is sign up?

Sorry, I don't speak "EBT"

Here is match application for the match. I have included a pre order for t shirts, long sleeve ts and sweatshirts this year as last year they sold out very quickly. Since I am doing a pre order I will have very few extras at the match, so if you want one please pre order. I know holidays are here and money is short for everyone, but please keep in mind the match has filled up the last three years, but I have kept the match fee the same as the last two years. I hope to see all the regulars and some new faces at the match. We plan to shoot the whole match Saturday weather permitting with the prize table Sunday morning. I am working on a buffet breakfast for Sunday before the prizes. Also check out our facebook page for more updates.

Send app to

Dean DeTurk

1102 Forest st

Fleetwood PA 19522

Make check out to TAPS

thanks

Dean

entry form.doc

Edited by 45shooter