Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Editing squads after shooters have signed up

Nimitz

Can you use the "edit schedule/squads" feature on the match registration management page without changing any of the current squad assignments? I want to add another squad and/or possibly increase the number of slots on each current squad but don't want to lose or have anything happen to the current squad assignments for the 34 shooters who have already registered ...

Can you use the "edit schedule/squads" feature on the match registration management page without changing any of the current squad assignments? I want to add another squad and/or possibly increase the number of slots on each current squad but don't want to lose or have anything happen to the current squad assignments for the 34 shooters who have already registered ...

I don't think so.

I assume you mean the "Edit Shooters/Squads" feature?

From your "Master" tablet... Pick the "Edit Shooters/Squads" option, then "Add Shooter #35". After enterring the data for the shooter, type in the next sequential squad number... alternately press "Select" and the next squad number will be available... Your original 34 shooters will remain in their original squads and your new shooters will be in the squads you put them in...

Ok, so it sounds like I just can't edit the current table of squads (add a new blank squad and/or add one or two extra slots to each current squad so that as new shooters sign up they can just sign up for a squad as normal ...

I just added some new spots to squads I already had set-up and don't see any problems.

It's possible if you add more spots than the size of the match you have set-up you may

have to change something.

I'm not sure if you can add another new squad to the schedule once that's set-up.

After edit schedule/squads

go to bottom of that page and you should have a "show squads"

click on that, it will show your squad and spot layout.

click on the little pencil on the right and adjust your spots and then

save it by clicking on the little floppy disk looking icon after your done with that squad.

You have to go to each squad and make the changes.