Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New blue bullet

Superpipe9

I use the 135s in my 929 and find them to be very accurate and consistent. Right now there is a Black Friday Discount of 15% is you enter bluesthebest at checkout.

Thanks for the reply. Have you bench tested them yet and got a group size at distance?

Anyone know how the profile is on this regarding oal? I the 125 and 147 blue bullets need to be loaded shorter than most.

I bought some of these. I haven't loaded them yet. The bullet length is .645" They push test, in my Shadow, at 1.155, the second longest bullet I've ever push tested. I'm going to do a load at 1.14 OAL. The insertion depth is .255". I'm hoping that these will let me use up some of the brass that won't work when I load the Blue 147's to 1.12.

Anyone know how the profile is on this regarding oal? I the 125 and 147 blue bullets need to be loaded shorter than most.

I bought some of these. I haven't loaded them yet. The bullet length is .645" They push test, in my Shadow, at 1.155, the second longest bullet I've ever push tested. I'm going to do a load at 1.14 OAL. The insertion depth is .255". I'm hoping that these will let me use up some of the brass that won't work when I load the Blue 147's to 1.12.
Please let us know how it turns out. Hopefully these work good for us cz shooters. I wish I had a ransom rest to test these out. I'm worried about the .355 diameter as my gun seems to like the .356 better. Keep us updated sir. Thanks

• 1 month later...

The bullet length is .645" They push test, in my Shadow, at 1.155, the second longest bullet I've ever push tested. I'm going to do a load at 1.14 OAL. The insertion depth is .255". I'm hoping that these will let me use up some of the brass that won't work when I load the Blue 147's to 1.12.

Smitty? Any more data for us? ;)

• 1 year later...

On 12/1/2015 at 6:54 PM, Smitty79 said:

Has anyone tried these in a stock (unreamed chamber) Tanfoglio? 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NWfront said:

I received a 135TC sample pack yesterday.  To pass the plunk test in my Stock 2 the 135's have to have an OAL of 1.1050.  This seems short considering the length of the bullet at .650.

I run these in my shadow at 1.140 OAL and they plunk test fine. Barrels not reamed either

On 4/22/2017 at 5:56 PM, Nathanb said:

Is your stock 2 reamed or factory 

Factory.  I can run Xtremes to 1.150 with ease so I don't see a need to have it reamed.  Have just been looking for a coated option as well.  If I switch to Blue's I'll go with the 125RN.

Edited by NWfront