Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production/Carry Optics Nationals

BritinUSA

PASA Park Calendar is listing the following dates, I don't know if these are set in stone or not…

6th-8th August : Setup for Production Nationals

9th-13th (Tue-Sat) August : Production Nationals (probably the same relay system used in 2015)

14th (Sunday) August : Carry Optics Nationals

Edited by BritinUSA

• 2 months later...

I sent in my application on Friday; hoping to get an open slot. I've never been to anything like a major match, so I'm really hoping that waiting 3 days wasn't too long of a hesitation.

I was actually wondering which big names are going to shoot in the CO Nats after they wrap up Production Nats the day before.

- Alex

My application arrived at PASA on the 3rd... I haven't heard anything so far.

I suspect that Leatham & Coley will stick around. Glock has the MOS guns so the rest of Team Glock will most likely compete too. With Sig bringing out the 320RX soon, their team may take the opportunity to promote the new gun. I'll wager that Koenig, Golob, Rogers of S&W will be there as well.

Edited by BritinUSA

I'm really hoping to get my confirmation soon. I sent my forms off on the day registration opened but they didn't get there until yesterday for some reason. Just hoping that they keep to the 'postmarked by' claim for my sake. I suppose we will see...

I'm signed up for PRD NATS and CO NATS. Benefits of living an hour from PASA Park.

I see Team Glock is signed up. Team Springfield is signed up. Team S&W is signed up. If Team Sig got their team members to shoot CO NATS that would be another 25 slots filled.

Edited by JGus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It appears that there is a CO Super Squad at the Nationals, just missing someone from Sig Sauer.

Shane Coley - Carry Optics
Mike Foley - Carry Optics
Julie Golob - Carry Optics
Doug Koenig - Carry Optics
Rob Leatham - Carry Optics
Tori Nonaka - Carry Optics
Michelle Viscusi - Carry Optics
Edited by BritinUSA

Definitely some super squad shooters in the group. But I'd call it more of a commercial team squad. Glock/TTI, Springfield, S&W. Need Sevigny for FNH and Max for Sig to fill it out. Don't think we will see any EAA/Tanfo sponsored shooters because of weight issues?

Oh, so maybe we will see some EAA/Tanfo shooters. With JJ being a former Open shooter this might appeal to him.

Maybe pull in Jesse Duff with Taurus with a 24/7 Pro?

• 1 month later...