Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

He-Man 3-Gun Nationals - May 14-15, 2016

Decided to put up applications for the 2016 He-Man 3-Gun Nationals May 14-15, 2016!

You can find them at: http://heman3gun.webs.com/

We were full last year, so don't wait too long!

Seven natural terrain stages at the NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM.

3 Divisions : He-Man Iron and He-Man Scope (.308, .45 and pump 12 gauge) Irons can use 1X or true irons. Scope can use any single scope. Rules are at the same website!

3rd division is wee-man...for staff and family and travel partners of He-Men with permission of the match director...which is me! :goof:

On Saturday, May 14, after 4 stages of shooting, we have the He-Man shoot-offs Side Match at the High Power SIlhouette range. Winner take all. Everyone who enters gets to shoot the little piggies for qualification, top 8 shooters during the piggy shoot go head to head - single elimination!!!

Hope to see you there!

:wub: Denise

• 3 weeks later...

I sent my app in. Three years ago me and a buddy tried Rocky Mtn 3G for giggles and got hooked on going to Raton. So this year I'm going to see if I an hang with the HeMen. I can't wait.

HaHa, I tried that last year and found out I couldn't. HaHa Had a great time though.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stage 1 - 3-Gun - 12 birdshot, 12 pistol steel, 12 rifle steel

Stage 2 - Rifle - 27 rifle steel

Stage 3 - 3-Gun - 12 birdshot, 6 pistol paper, 6 pistol steel, 12 rifle steel

Stage 4 - shotgun/pistol - 5 slugs, 5 birdshot, 8 pistol paper, 10 pistol steel

Stage 5 - 3-Gun - 4 slugs, 6 birdshot, 6 pistol steel, 4 pistol paper, 10 rifle steel (maybe some paper)

Stage 6 - rifle/shotgun - 27 birdshot, 6 rifle steel

Stage 7 - pistol/rifle - 9 pistol steel, 6 pistol paper, 5 rifle paper, 10 rifle steel

So...62 birdshot, 9 slugs, 67/91 pistol, 82/87 rifle if you don't miss! s :devil:

No buckshot, no shotgun sling. You do need a rifle sling!

A couple changes on round count because the mountains talked to us, but shouldn't make much of a difference in shipping ammo etc.

All the stages are on the ground and shot in!

Think it will be challenging and fun. Check out our facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/HemanNationals/ for some pictures!

Registration will start around 11 am on Friday, May 13!!!

:wub: Denise

Damn the fog and rain... Best HeMan Nats yet! Thank you JJ and Denise for all of your hard work! The stages were awesome, and the challenges aplenty. Nothing better than a weekend at the Whittington Center with good friends.