Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blade tech Drop and Offset with ELS?

D.Hayden

I run the holster on a QLS. It's way more stable and secure. I have a QLS with an ELS attachment so I can run a vertical Invictus 12Q for long shotgun stages or stages when you need to go prone with rifle and don't have to have the pistol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had the invitus on els and the bottom of the gun would cant toward my leg causing my draw to be weird as it wasn't straight up. I went to a BOSS on els and that definitely was straight and awesome, but the els mount had movement. In that the holster would flex the els fork. So I put the BOSS hanger on a QLS and drilled my belt to accept the mounting hardware. The BOSS hanger on the QLS is the BOSS. Sturdy, straight draw and easily removed.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody shooting a Glock 34 gen 3 with a Blade Tech holster with drop off?

I would like to see pictures of your set up and which holster you use.

Thanks

I use the Bladetech DOH...will get you picture when i get a chance...however, I'm not using the ELS

• 1 year later...
On 2/4/2016 at 3:10 PM, norbs007 said:

Safariland USPSA Kit (1166361) with the 014 ELS Kit (1177161).

Looks like a nice setup. I'm still trying to decide between a similar setup and a BOSS. Are you still using this setup and have you had any issues with it? I've heard of people stripping screws when adjusting these.

I was looking at using the same with a QLS fork, any idea if the mounting will accept a QLS, and if the 2-1/8" rule will be intact.

Looks like your using the BSPS BT holster. Did you make an adapter plate to mount that to the Safariland hanger or did it bolt right on?