Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3GUN4VETS 1st annual charity 3gun match (21 NOV 2015 @0700)

Hello everyone,

My name is Michael and I am the director of 3GUN4VETS. This is a non-profit organization designed to provide deserving combat veterans with a free 2 day 3gun clinic. Clinic includes instruction with top notch instructors from all over the U.S. weapons, ammo and equipment free of charge. We are hosting the first annual charity match to raise funds to cover shipping costs for the equipment as it travels all over the U.S. . Please come out and show your support for our veterans and this great cause.

Match will have 6 stages, fee is $85 which will include T-shirt,dinner & beer after the match. There will also be a raffle for guns,bags,glasses,cases and other cool swag tickets are $5 or 5 for $20. Please sign up ASAP as I can only accommodate 72 shooters for this one day event. Match details and sign up are on 3gun4vets.com. We can also be found on Facebook and practiscore, help spread the word like the page and contact vets you think are deserving of this amazing opportunity. I hope to see you on the range!!!

Match will be held in DOTHAN,AL @ the DOTHAN GUN CLUB 21/NOV/15

V/R

Mike

3GUN4VETS-Director

Edited by 3gun4vets