Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Battle in the Bluegrass April 8-9

Battle in the Bluegrass VII is officially a go, so mark your calendars for April 8-9, 2016!

The Bluegrass Sportsmen's League Pistol Division will again be hosting its annual USPSA Single Stack & Production Championship with 9 stages plus Chrono, awesome prize table, and equally awesome staff. BGSL is located in Wilmore, KY.

Registration will go live January 8, 2016 at 8pm. Based on this past year's response to online registration (full with waitlists after just 3 hours!), be sure to set a reminder!

We'll never turn down good help, so if you're interested in working the weekend, PM me (Shana). I'll be MD for this year's match so any questions, complaints, suggestions, or wisdom you'd like to share should come to me :) Looking forward to seeing everyone in April!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update to Registration go live date for Battle!

Due to a work travel conflict, registration will be pushed back one week to Friday, January 15th, 8pm EST. Based on how quickly everything went last year and the number of emails received in the first several hours, we felt it best that Justin, our registration guy, be on the ground for it and not on a plane.

Thanks for understanding, and looking forward to seeing everyone in April!

• 3 weeks later...

I got sent to paypal and I paid, then got the confirmation from paypal that they received my money. A little before midnight I got a thank you email from Shana. Is that the confirmation that I'm in the match?