2016 Alabama Sectional Championship

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scores are up on practiscore.

It shows I zeroed Stage 8 Maze even though I didn't. Looks like it was incomplete in our nook or something? My paper backup shows the complete score but the results show 0.00? I shot on Friday and arbitration is long gone I guess but is there anything I can do?

It shows I zeroed Stage 8 Maze even though I didn't. Looks like it was incomplete in our nook or something? My paper backup shows the complete score but the results show 0.00? I shot on Friday and arbitration is long gone I guess but is there anything I can do?

I think there are problems with what's showing up on Practiscore. Randall W. is missing 3 stages. Hopefully it will get fixed.

Arbitration doesn't start until after last shot is fired for the entire match. I am sure the stats team will get things worked out.

Tell the stats to check DNF setting on all those missing scores. Someone might had thick-fingered those by accident. Edited by euxx

Tell the stats to check DNF setting on all those missing scores. Someone might had thick-fingered those by accident.

Looks like they corrected it overnight. Thanks!

Great match, great stages, had a great time.

Great job by Dan and thanks to Jeremy for sponsoring this match. All the steel targets, walls, and props were first rate. Can't wait to come back to this one next year.

Thanks to Dan for a great match! You did a great job brother! Thanks to JABS Steel and Precision Tactical for sponsoring the match along with all the stage and other sponsors. Finally, the RO crew was great! Looking forward to working with you all next year.

Sent from the range

Was a fun 3 days, that's for sure. Weather was perfect from set up through awards. Dan, I'm glad I got to be but a small part in the match. Can't wait until next year as I'm sure things will be just as great, if not better!

I think there are problems with what's showing up on Practiscore. Randall W. is missing 3 stages. Hopefully it will get fixed.

Randal quit and went home.

Glad I was allowed to play a small part in this match.

I had great deal of fun and would like to thank Dan, Jeremy, George, the guys on Squad 1 and the myriad of other folks that help to put on a fine match.

Fun shooting with you JD. Hey, on a side note, can you email me a list of your network hardware you used for the match? Poles, extenders, and wap's...please. I need to look at getting an antenna/wireless setup higher in the air at my range.

Thanks in advance,

markruschak@knology.net

Fun shooting with you JD. Hey, on a side note, can you email me a list of your network hardware you used for the match? Poles, extenders, and wap's...please. I need to look at getting an antenna/wireless setup higher in the air at my range.

Thanks in advance,

markruschak@knology.net

Email inbound

A great job by Dan, Jeremy, George, and the staff. Really enjoyed the stages, and the RO's and staff did a great job moving all those squads through the stages on Saturday. Oh, and don't forget lunch - the best part of my day, no mikes. Look forward to next year already, and the Jabs match in a couple of weeks. That was a fun match last year

Edited by Diamond