Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Alabama Sectional Championship

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot of guys in my area in KY aren't going because the new venue is too far.

Try to plan on it next year Iknow it's an hour further away than Phenix city, but should be with it. I know from talking to Dan, that next year he wants to do a little social gathering like the gator and Mississippi.

Will there be a food vendor at the match and what kind of food is it?

Apparently Jeremy Brannon is cooking, owner of Jabs steel, so I'm sure it will be good. Him and his dad are the ones who cooked the whole hog at the steel challenge match last year.

Ok guys and gals, the first thing that I want to say is that I am sorry for using Practiscore!!! Some people got emails, some didn't. The info that I depended on them getting g out did not. So I'll answer a few concerns. Here is the schedule.

The range will open at 7am Thursday and be open until dark, then 6am Friday and Sat. Registration starts at 7am and shooters meeting at 7:45. Awards will start Sat. at 5:45 or 6pm. There will be food, snacks and drinks at the match for a charge. Jeremy is cooking hot dogs and smoke sausage on Friday and smoke buts on Sat. I tasted the but and Oh My God! The range is made up of grass and dirt however the winter rye that I planted didn't real show up.
The range drains well, for the Jabs match last year we got 4 inches of rain in about 30 mins and we went right back to shooting. We will be using three of our new bays and they are very young and full of fresh top soil so… However I had taken precautions for any mud. Again I apologize for the lack of info and I hope that I can make up for it with a great match.