Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Ironman East

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So for those that registered early... how do we know we're registered for the correct date and division?

i'll be going through all the registrations tonight or first thing in the morning and sending you a personal confirmation e mail to make sure you're in the right match. the easiest way would be to just go delete yourself from the match you DON'T want to shoot and reregister yourself for the one you do want to shoot.

adios,

tg

You will have to register 2 times,since they are seperate matches. So register for the OLHOT match, and then register for the Scope Tac. And the stages will be the same for both matches.

Edited by AFguywhoshoots

It is possible to shoot both matches correct? Do the stages change between ST and OLHOT?

yup. register for both matches and you'll be good to go. COF's wont change between matches unless there is a safety issue which I don't anticipate.

adios,

tg

I registered Monday evening and received confirmation ( as did my friend) but that is all we have heard. Are we in? Wait-listed? Or sitting on the side-lines sobbing in our drinks.?

No option to squad etc.........

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Not trying to start anything, I signed up when registration opened. But at FnH this weekend was allot of talk about only having 50 or 60 shooters and no prize table to speak of. Hope it's not true. Hate to spend money on entry fees, gas, hotels only to be a small match. 

I just received an email from peacemaker asking for experienced staff.  They are giving free match entry, prize table, and $300.  If anyone wants the contract info let me know.

Edited by usmc1094

4 hours ago, usmc1094 said:

I just received an email from peacemaker asking for experienced staff.  They are giving free match entry, prize table, and $300.  If anyone wants the contract info let me know.

Right now there are 7 signed up for OLHOT and 42 for ST.   I got the request for staff and it is interesting they are not staffed at this point.

Edited by Ken Shoot Fast