Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What can you tell me about Gans Enterprises Guns?

slamm

http://www.gansguns.com

Considering having Gary build a limited gun and wanted to see if anyone had experience with him they can share. I was able to find a few old threads with information but not much out there.

What was your build time?

How was the Finished product?

Have you required any service after the sales, how as it, time frame?

If you have a picture to post please do.

Thank you ahead of time for any information you can share

Gary lightened an Open gun slide for me (back before I got my own machines) and did a fantastic job. He had it done in less than a week, but this was years ago, so that may not be accurate these days.

I've seen several other guns he's built and they were all beautiful and ran flawlessly. One of those belongs to a friend (a Limited GM) who won't let anyone else touch his guns.

2-3 years ago I had Gary build my 9mm 2011. Took about a week. Excellent turnaround and very reasonably priced. Just had Gary do some slide work done. Again, week turnaround and great results. May have him build me another 2011 next year.

had Gary build a singlestack last year, shipped it down Weds evening, got complete gun back the following Weds. morning.

everything was top notch, the fit was excellent. no issues after the fact. lots of pictures of complete builds on his web site.

Gary built my first 2011 pistol and the gun has run perfect from the day I got it. I sent him the box of parts for the build, he got it on Tuesday and by Saturday he had finished the gun in the white, Sunday it was blue and I had it on Wednesday. If Gary is back building guns then you would certainly be wise to get in line. Do a search in the Gallery for Gans Guns and you will see my gun and others

Edited by Aggieddad02

I had him build my limited gun. Turnaround time was 6 days from when he received the parts to when it was on its way back to me. I've put 8k or so rounds through and haven't had a problem. Finish and fit are top notch.

I just had one built by Gary. First build for me, he was very helpful. He answered my questions quickly, and asked some questions I didn't think about. I mailed him a box of parts, told him what I was wanting. It took him less than 2 weeks, good luck finding another gunsmith that will turn your gun around that fast. What I got back was more than I expected. It's still new, less than 800 rounds thru it. Have not had the first hiccup.

post-51753-0-60664500-1445856593_thumb.j