Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky State Match

Gary Stevens

It just wasn't the same not being able to call you and make you shoot a piece of steel that failed to properly fall after registering a hit in front of a squad of hecklers.......one of the small things I have come to enjoy...especially if the RM shanks it to the left.....

Besides, Gary.....you looked so bored just sitting there in the your golf cart.

It just wasn't the same not being able to call you and make you shoot a piece of steel that failed to properly fall after registering a hit in front of a squad of hecklers.......one of the small things I have come to enjoy...especially if the RM shanks it to the left.....

Besides, Gary.....you looked so bored just sitting there in the your golf cart.

Well I was bored, but bored is sometimes good:)

Missed shooting it, didn't miss picking it up. No, the match was awesome. 10 32rd. field courses is what I like to see in a major! I heard the food was gourmet, but I didn't feel like going from literally the farthest stage (5) to go get it. Let's do it again next year.

Gary if you make up a bunch of those telescopic popper pickeruppers, I say lets do steel!

Edited by OPENB

Are you kidding? Very challenging match, made several competitors weep (well, not so many...)

Congrats to the staff and the shooters who kept a really good safety record. On one stage in particular, with a lot of movement and many opportunities for 180 errors, no DQs at all! We all did good.

Coming back next year for sure!

Two DQs is very good for a match with about 230 shooters. (Actually only one for gun handling.) That's a lot of good muzzle and finger awareness.

And props to the range staff for reminding the squads about safety and supervising closely. Together we did a great job.