Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Para Pro Custom Sight Tracker

fishpinoy27

Matt Cheely just like the one Travis Tomasie uses

OK ... I was sweating bullets ... looking for that Cheely magwell ... (did I say I "really" liked that magwell??) ... I saw the ShotShow video and the one Travis was handling had one ... but all the photos/videos of that gun later showed them with the Dawson Para/Ice magwell ... I even found Sarco selling inserts for the Cheely magwell (for $45!!) but no magwell.

Well ... they may never be seen again ... but some guy is selling them on Ebay ... for $40 ... (you can't get "any" magwell for $40!!) ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cheely-CCG-Para-Ordnance-Para-USA-Magwell-P-14-P-16-P-18-2011-/221977216372?bvflow=0&rd=1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

That's a nice piece. My pro custom had tomasie slide, KKM bull barrel, gun craft flat trigger, CGW magwell, VZ grips but yours is much nicer. Thanks for posting salamat

Edited by al23

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Spoke with Doug Jones today, seriously thinking about sending him mine. Are you happy with its performance thus far? I love the idea of a metal framed double stack. After adding the sight tracker, slide cuts, fire controls, etc, one is still under the cost of a polymer framed STI Edge without the necessary smithing just to get it to run properly.

Edited by JFoley001

On 12/15/2016 at 6:35 PM, JFoley001 said:

Spoke with Doug Jones today, seriously thinking about sending him mine. Are you happy with its performance thus far? I love the idea of a metal framed double stack. After adding the sight tracker, slide cuts, fire controls, etc, one is still under the cost of a polymer framed STI Edge without the necessary smithing just to get it to run properly.

Yes, I am very happy with the performance of my ST. He is one the best smiths in the country. You would feel the difference when you are shooting a ST from a bushing barrel 

• 4 months later...
On 4/23/2017 at 6:32 PM, fishpinoy27 said:

Flash, can you specifically tell me the SPS mag and TTI pads for 40&9

Not Flash but I'm pretty sure of the answer if you are talking about the 140's. The mags are these 9 & 40 SPS mags and the TTI base pads are the 7G. I have the SPS mags for both 9 and 40, I have not purchased the base pads yet.  

Here is a link to a post from Flash about the mags and extensions: http://forums.brianenos.com/index.php?/topic/218948-p1640-pro-custom-magazine-questions/&do=findComment&comment=2536087

Pete also posted further down in the thread with pics. 

Edited by promtcy
additional info

20 minutes ago, promtcy said:

> snip < The mags are these 9 & 40 SPS mags and the TTI base pads are the 7G. I have the SPS mags for both 9 and 40, I have not purchased the base pads yet.  

Here is one of my SPS 140 (40s&w) mags w/ a Grams 4mm basepad ... Which just happens to fit into the EGW gauge ... but ... this is a grams basepad not TTI. If it fits the gauge that is all that matters.

grams.jpg.c60228f27e87ac79cbf03fa677701364.jpg

• 1 month later...