Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who is winning?

obsessiveshooter

Euww,

Look up copy in the dictionary.

Do you think USPSA is going to buy printers for $3,000?

Do you think they will buy iPad or tablets for the matches?

Electronic scoring is good but not the best fit for all matches.

Keeping the tablets charged at IPSC was a concern, also there are people that have to set them up.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait, who's iPads were they using in last year's nationals in St George?

Ken Nelson's. He probably has a truckload of them. He also travels to several major matches each year and scores with his gear.

Ken Nelson's. He probably has a truckload of them. He also travels to several major matches each year and scores with his gear.

Wow! and he doesn't get paid for this? That man has a big heart! I mean he had battery backups at all 28 bays last year for them too.

So tell me how you handle an iPad in the rain? How it was actually done-so only if you were there. There's a million possibles. I keep 7 iPads running every day, synched to an iMac and several iPhones through various methods. So I actually want to know.

So tell me how you handle an iPad in the rain? How it was actually done-so only if you were there. There's a million possibles. I keep 7 iPads running every day, synched to an iMac and several iPhones through various methods. So I actually want to know.

They have these marvelous things like tents, ziplock bags, umbrellas, etc.

had rain and hail last year in St. George. Everything ran fine. Rain was much worst in St. George than FL in my opinion. Weather dropped from high 80s to 60s there and we were all cold and wet for a day!

Edited by Ryan626

They covered it in plastic like they covered the paper sheets.

They have these marvelous things like tents, ziplock bags, umbrellas, etc.

Smartass. Get your prostate checked. You are the single most derogatory and negative person and know it all person on this forum. You are smarter than every body else.

If USPSA were smart (yeah, I know) they would contract Ken Nelson to handle scoring at all of the National Matches. Let Ken and his team worry about scoring and let the RO's worry about calling the hits.

Win-win for everyone.

One of the guys posted he was DQd, by accident and they lost his scores.

The guy is possibly wrong or misleading? We've had people press the wrong button in various versions of practiscore and we never had a problem un-dq'ing the shooter.

You should consider installing the software on your phone and experimenting with it.

How good is practiscore when you get to the stage, and no targets or any other information other than time is on practiscore?

Had that happen yesterday so we used paper.

If we used practiscore weceou just do have had to build all of the stages in practiscore and sync them to all ipads.