Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help me chose a 3 Gun Shotgun

BC27

I have the comp and it has sights on it. The front sight is fiber. They are very similar to bead sights. You'll be shooting mostly bird shot and maybe one or two slug stages. When we shot 3 gun at our local club we never shot any. The sights are accurate for shooting slugs if need be but they are really nice for bird.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last question for now. Which extension do I need for the 1301 a +3 or +4?

+7!

I like where your head's at! But I don't know that I want a magazine longer than the barrel. Honestly if AA-12s were legal for civilian use I'd get my best Terry Crews impression and go to town.

+7!

He's right. You're quickly going to start quad loading and then you'll start thinking about how good it would be to load 4 more on the buzzer, and the next thing you know......

+7!
He's right. You're quickly going to start quad loading and then you'll start thinking about how good it would be to load 4 more on the buzzer, and the next thing you know......
Yup. When I got mine I was looks conscious and figured since I could only have 8+1 at the buzzer that a +3 would match my 21" barrel nicely. One month into shooting 3 gun I realized 9 total in the gun wasn't enough and went to a plus +5, for 11 total. I survived this last season like that but it's painfully obvious how cramped my loading strategies are compared to the 12+1 guys. Guess whose running a 12+1 next season! Should have just started there.

How many shooters that are recommending the 1301 have had them for multiple seasons? I'm leaning that way and want one that is good for the long haul

Beretta isn't a fly by night operation so based on that I'd feel pretty good. I've not seen any horror stories about them in the week or so I've been looking at them.

How many shooters that are recommending the 1301 have had them for multiple seasons? I'm leaning that way and want one that is good for the long haul

I've had mine for 1 and a half and I've shot more ipsc shotgun matches than 3 gun. So I've easily put more wear on it than the average 3 gun guy. Runs like the day I bought it.

24" is my favorite!

Moa just got back to me. They do not have any in stock. Suggested for me to get one and send it in.

1st question. Which one should I send in. And 2nd. What work is needed on a M3k, besides the tube? Thanks