Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

147 gr Rainier HP & Titegroup

MNshooter

Yes, I have plenty of jacketed loads for TG and 147s. You mentioned my exact MG & TG load. I've never loaded plated and figured since this is a common bullet (and they sponsor a lot of matches) someone would have load data for this specific bullet.

If you search you'll find a lot of info for 147gr bullets with TG... I think a pretty standard (and good btw) response will be around 3.2 to 3.4gr at 1.135 ish... or maybe a bit longer if your chamber and mags will allow it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I was going to say the same thing except I dont shoot Rainier's. I was going to suggested 3.1-3.3 gr, load to "plunk". Not alot of wiggle room with Titegroup with a narrow load range.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I finally got a round to shooting a few of these. 1.135 at 3.0, 3.1, and 3.2 (129 PF). 3.2 was the most accurate but it wasn't anything to spectacular. I'll probably use these for plinking and use MGs for matches.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got a round to shooting a few of these. 1.135 at 3.0, 3.1, and 3.2 (129 PF). 3.2 was the most accurate but it wasn't anything to spectacular. I'll probably use these for plinking and use MGs for matches.

I load mine at 3.3 and 1.135 and they will one hole the target.

what gun? I used a G34 and tested at 15 yards. Crimp wasn't an issue. No marks on pulled bullets and no key holing. Accuracy was ok but wasn't better than jacketed.

what gun? I used a G34 and tested at 15 yards. Crimp wasn't an issue. No marks on pulled bullets and no key holing. Accuracy was ok but wasn't better than jacketed.

I shoot a CK Arms 2011. However I had very good results with my glock 34

• 3 weeks later...