Match Director Phone 7703352236

Range Master Mark Ramsey

Range Master Email limited10@earthlink.com

Range Master Phone

Maximum Entries 504

Available Entries 464 Entry

Open Date Sep 24 2015 Entry Close Date Mar 15 2016

Registration is Open!

Important Match Information! Staff applications being taken via email to lexor40cal aol.com. Staff code will be issues once approved. Brief details of credentials RO or CRO etc. matches worked in past few years. We require 15 CROs and 70 ROs. Two staff packages will be available further details available at http://cherokeeipsc.com/pageid382

Edited by JakeMartens

• 2 weeks later...

When you sign up it takes you to the payment page and says you have until midnight to pay. Also, there's a pay now button next to your name on the squad list.

I didn't see a payment button, probably because I was on my phone. I'll sign up again and use my laptop this time.

I'm scheduled to compete in the match! Now I just have to get the work/practice in to be ready to shoot the match. I was not planning to shoot an area match at all, but one of my cohorts/ friends/ instigators talked me into it. He convinced me to shoot the match on a squad with him. He is shooting production division and I am shooting revolver division, so we won't be competing against each other (but pride is still on the line, as we keep up with who shoots the stages better).

Edited by Blueridge

FHN USA 2016 Area 6 Championship
Dates Apr 21 2016 - Apr 24 2016
Range Atlanta Practical Shooters
Range Address 5205 GA-212
Covington,GA 30016
Match Fee $ 200 Early
Discount $ 0 if by 0000-00-00
Junior Discount $ 100
Match Director Peter Oliver
Match Director EMail lexor40cal@aol.com
Match Director Phone 7703352236
Range Master Mark Ramsey
Range Master Email limited10@earthlink.com
Range Master Phone
Maximum Entries 504
Available Entries 464 Entry
Open Date Sep 24 2015 Entry Close Date Mar 15 2016
Registration is Open!
Important Match Information! Staff applications being taken via email to lexor40cal aol.com. Staff code will be issues once approved. Brief details of credentials RO or CRO etc. matches worked in past few years. We require 15 CROs and 70 ROs. Two staff packages will be available further details available at http://cherokeeipsc.com/pageid382

The link for staff package info is no good. Do you have the info on what the 2 packages are?

At the risk of making things considerably harder on myself, I would like to see more revolver shooters registered for this match. Preferably "C" class. *Hint, Hint*

As of this post there are only 6 revolver division shooters registered, three of which are "C" class.

Last year I believe that there were 11 revolver shooters, and it would be nice to see that number or better in 2016.

I wonder how many of us will shoot CO, or will we lose the stupid "Carry" moniker and just shoot Production Optics. I'm currently signed for in Open, but will change to Production Optics when it is offered

BoD will have to approve it for level 2 or higher matches first

I wonder how many of us will shoot CO, or will we lose the stupid "Carry" moniker and just shoot Production Optics. I'm currently signed for in Open, but will change to Production Optics when it is offered

BoD will have to approve it for level 2 or higher matches first

Yep, I'm hoping by A6 in April it is approved.

Shooting it at the FL Open :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any match hotel info ?

If fly in/out at Atlanta Airport should I stay at ( McDonough or Conyers ) ?

any info will help .

I'm local to the area (I live in McDonough). McDonough will be nicer but about 30-45 min away and more expensive. Conyers is cheaper and closer but can be shady in spots.