Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises Rocky Mountain 3-Gun August 11-14, 2016

Well, feel like it's time to start this up!!!

Thousands of pictures posted at: http://rm3gun.smugmug.com/ from this year!

For 2016, we are raring to go! August 11-14, 2016 at the beautiful NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM!

JP Enterprises is so generous to be the title sponsor again! They are our one and only for 14 YEARS! :cheers:

We've also had great response from many of our other sponsors who have signed up already for 2016.

Thanks so much to: JP Enterprises, 5.11 Tactical, Black Dog Gunworks. Crossbreed Holsters (already here), Dillon Precision, Dreadnaught Industries, Ergo Grips, ESP, Firebird Precision, Forward Control Design, Hodgdon Powder, Luth AR, Magpul Industries, Montana Gold Bullets, Nightforce Optics, Nordic Componenets, PAtriot Cases, Plugr, Redwolf Airsoft USA, Seekins Precision, Sierra Bullets, TacPro, Thunderbeast Arms, Tooth and Nail Armory, Trijicon, Truckvault, Tuff PRoducts, Unique Tek, and Warne Scope Mounts!!!! :bow::bow::bow:

The plan will be the same as this year! 9 Stages, 3 a day August 11, 12, and 13. August 14 will be shoot-offs and then thank-yous and prizes. Hope to be completely done by no later than 2pm!

We plan on having our team shoot return: All teams (Each team member needs to be shooting a different division...it adds to the fun...at least for us :surprise: ) will shoot a team stage (different place, different targets, same idea :devil: ) and the top 4 teams (with match scores included) will shoot off head to head, single elimination on Sunday for cash! (All the money collected for team entries will be paid out for team prizes!)

Look forward to seeing all of you again!!!

:wub: Denise

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denise - am I reading right that awards will take place the day after shooting concludes? Unfortunately, it's been a couple years since I've been able to shoot with you and JJ :( , but thought I remembered awards being the last day of the match. Thanks!

Last two years, we have done this! It is a lot easier on staff.

To be honest, most people were gone by 1pm this year!

Hope you can join us!

Denise - am I reading right that awards will take place the day after shooting concludes? Unfortunately, it's been a couple years since I've been able to shoot with you and JJ :( , but thought I remembered awards being the last day of the match. Thanks!

Last two years, we have done this! It is a lot easier on staff.

To be honest, most people were gone by 1pm this year!

Hope you can join us!

Thanks Denise - hope I can make it! Been too long since I've got my RM3G "on".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to say a special thank-you to all of you Veterans who join us at Rocky Mountain...and there are so many!

Your service is much appreciated!

Have a good day! Hope you get a little something special today, without having to wait in line forever!! :surprise:

I am so glad, so many of you are still with us and I get to see you on the range. Those of you still serving...stay safe!

• 2 weeks later...

So, Thanksgiving is tomorrow!

And I have Soooo much to be thankful for...but so much of what I have to be thankful for...husband, friends has come about because of 3-Gun and the amazing people that I've met there...including my honey!

WE(JP Rocky Mountain) are thankful for the support of our staff and shooters and AMAZING sponsors!!!

I really do feel like the 3-Gun community has made my life richer. So many wonderful people (somewhat crazy, but wonderful) I've gotten to know through the sport!

So THANK-YOU!!! Thanks to our friends, family, 3-Gun community!

Hope all of you have an amazing Thanksgiving! Thank-you ALL for being in my life!

• 3 weeks later...

Applications are available at: http://heman3gun.webs.com/ and http://rm3g.com/!

We fill pretty fast..so...! :surprise:

Also, wanted to thank the MANY, GENEROUS SPONSORS who have already signed up for this year! We are so thankful and excited to have some of the best products in the industry supporting our match!

:bow: Goes without saying that JP Enterprises is so appreciated for their continued match sponsorship!

Thanks so much to: 5.11, Berger Bullets, BlackDog Gunworks, Brownells, Burris, Carbon Arms, Crossbreed Holsters, Dillon PRecision, Dreadnaught Industries, DSG Arms, Ergo Grips, ESP, Firebird PRecision, Forward Control DEsign, GT Targets, Gun Goddess, Hearing Protection Services, Hodgdon Powders, Hornady LensPen, Luth AR, Machine Gun Tours, MAgpul, Montana GOld, Nightforce Optics, Nordic Components, Patriot Cases, Plugr, Redwolf Airsoft, Rocky Mountain Targets, Safariland, Seekins PRecision, Shooter's Gun Shop, Shooter's Source, Sierra Bullets, Strikeforce Manufacturing, Tac PRo Shooting Center, Thunderbeast Arms, Tooth and Nail Armory, Trijicon, Truckvault, Tuff PRoducts, Unique Tek, Warne Scope Mounts and XS Sights!!! Phew!!! So grateful!

Please remember these supportive companies for all your shopping needs, and if you haven't gotten that special someone a Christmas Present yet...please consider a product from one of these amazing companies! :bow:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

When do you typically deposit/cash these checks? I am dead set on shooting this next year, but my bank account has taken a hit lately. I've got a lot tied up in spring match fees.

Write me a note when you send it in!

I usually deposit same week I get them...but I can hold for a bit!

Denise