Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CO legal guns with weights listed

xpd54

Thought it would be a good thread to have. CO legal guns with weights listed so people who are thinking of trying this division will know what's possible. People think this is a plastic gun division and it's not. Here's mine. 229R 9mm with Trijicon RMR weighs 32.12 oz. as shown.

post-9470-0-21395800-1442797318_thumb.jp

Edited by xpd54

That's kinda the point of the thread. To give people who might be interested in CO an idea of what others have done so that they have an idea of what is legal and what isn't. Anyone can look at the production list and see what the pistol weighs as is. This thread is about posting weights after the guns have been modified for CO.

• 3 weeks later...

CZ 75b

J-Point Optic

34.2 with 75b mag. 34.7 with shadow mag.

IMG_0007_zpsrf7xipfp.jpg

I'm not sure why CZCustom isn't offering this as an option. (Maybe because they wouldn't get to sell all those P09 magazines?) I'm sure they could put a package together without the FPB and get it on the approved list.

Edited by sperman

CZ 75b

J-Point Optic

34.2 with 75b mag. 34.7 with shadow mag.

IMG_0007_zpsrf7xipfp.jpg

I'm not sure why CZCustom isn't offering this as an option. (Maybe because they wouldn't get to sell all those P09 magazines?) I'm sure they could put a package together without the FPB and get it on the approved list.

Looks good, I'd like to find a CO gun which can share magazines with my SP01 Shadow production gun so something like this may be where I end up.

Eric

My gun is 100% CO legal. The firing pin block is still intact and functional.

I'm saying that CZCustom can put a new gun together and magically get it on the list. They could do the same for a tricked out steel framed CO gun, if they chose to.