Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Official 2015 Fort Benning Multi-Gun Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like we'll probably shoot 4-4-2 Friday-Saturday-Sunday. Match is scheduled to end early on Sunday. 20 time slots this way. Remains to be seen if we shoot AM-PM-AM/PM-AM-PM like FNH or if we shoot all day every other slot like Blue Ridge.

Either way, I don't really care, I'll be off from work, shooting a match at a fantastic facility with a great group of people, in December. Merry Christmas!

That said, I'd really like to see more people squadded up. Nice to know which squad I really want to be on or not be on as it may turn out!

I little lost also. I email them about my son. I actually paid for both of use a competitors because it didnt say that he was with my group or different cost from junior shooters. i will have two boys there. One shooting one not.

Could someone let me know what i need to do. I have gotten charge for two spots.

BGC.

This is a question for those who shot the match before. How far is it between stages? What type of transportation is available between stages? I'm asking because I'm flying in and I'm debating on bringing a folding cart.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Brinson range is an area about 500 yards long and has bays side by side, a cart works there or a large bag will work also. In the past, there was enough time between stages that you could just go back to the truck and get ammo for the next stage, don't know how they will do it this time. In the past, when we shot stages at other ranges, they provided transportation to the other range, you couldn't drive your own vehicle to the other ranges. You were limited to bringing your rifle and what would fit into a 50 cal can on a few of the offsite stages.

Hurley

Carts are widely used there. When we loaded up for transport to the off-site range, they had a "corral" for us to park the carts in. I've brought mine the 4 times I've gone, and was glad to have it. Since you're flying in, it might be a bigger PITA than it's worth to bring it.

Edited by OPENB

Has anyone found a way to contact match administration ? I signed up at the same time as the group I wanted to squad with and have been charged for the match. I received no emails or additional information following that. When the rest of the group received the squadding info, I sent and email to to the contact on the website main page, received no response. Waited 2 days and sent another email, no response. Sent Mr. Horner a PM, received no response. Who do I need to contact and how ? I should be in the match, but I understand glitches happen. There needs to be contact from the match administrators though, as they accepted payment.

Sent Mr. Horner a PM, received no response. Who do I need to contact and how ?

From first post
If you have any questions please do not PM me (I will not get it... I promise) send an email to:

ActionShooting2004@gmail.com

Daniel

Edited by jtielke

Is there not a squadding link in the receipt of payment email you received?

I didn't receive a receipt. Or the normal Practiscore Thank You for registering email. I've registered for matches before and after without issue.

There is a phone number for AMU... I got right through to Daniel

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I only looked on the match page, and didn't see additional contact information.

Sent Mr. Horner a PM, received no response. Who do I need to contact and how ?

From first post
If you have any questions please do not PM me (I will not get it... I promise) send an email to:

ActionShooting2004@gmail.com

Daniel

I don't really use or check Facebook either. I was exploring other options as I sent an email on 9/22 and 9/26.

Thank you for the response, I'll wait to hear from you.

UPDATE- Mr. Horner contacted me, so the issue will be resolved. Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...

So far the squadding page looks to be about half full, but I understand the match has a wait list. What's up? All of a sudden everyone will squad on the last day and be upset they couldn't squad with their buddies? I am looking forward to this even though I'll spend as much time on the road as at the match! For every hour of driving I figure I get to shoot about 30 seconds :)

Should be a fun time, I was fortunate enough to make the last 3 FB3G matches.

Any updates on this match? Ive sent two emails and have not recieved a message back.

I'm looking forward to updates as well as stage descriptions. If I had to guess, I'd say those are TBD based on the upgrades currently being conducted on the ranges. At least that's what I gather from the AMU Facebook posts. https://www.facebook.com/USAMU1956.

I just want to know if that swinging bridge platform will be used this year and if so, how to prep for it. :huh:

Any updates on this match? Ive sent two emails and have not recieved a message back.

I'm looking forward to updates as well as stage descriptions. If I had to guess, I'd say those are TBD based on the upgrades currently being conducted on the ranges. At least that's what I gather from the AMU Facebook posts. https://www.facebook.com/USAMU1956.

I just want to know if that swinging bridge platform will be used this year and if so, how to prep for it. :huh:

Get a small boat, float it, stand up in it, dance a jig while holding a full to the brim glass of water, repeat until you can do this without falling out.

Cant quote for some reason.

To prepare for swinging bridge, run enough to get your heart rate up and then try hula-hooping while keeping your rifle steady on a target.

Hurley

I'm screwed. :surprise:[/quote

All while nursing a hangover. Lol

Hey guys, Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the forum like I should. Please send any issues to ActionShooting2004@gmail.com if there's anybody else wanting to register please send me an email at Daniel@Danielhorner.com and I'll see if I can get you in. There's a little bit longer process now due to some government things, but if you want to shoot I'll walk you through and it will be painless. Just a tease of what's to come:

This is one of the much more layed back stages, but we don't want to give away to much to quick! Excuse the quality.

post-12550-0-13385600-1446139199_thumb.j

Edited by Daniel Horner