Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My ego-busting breakup

Patrick Sweeney

Men are emotionally slower than women.

My motto women are like buses don't chase them another will come along. Ride until either they tell you to get off, or they aren't going in your direction anymore.

don't ride around in a bus that you don't know where it going.

Oh god, the german tank commander hat. I'd forgotten about that. At least it was a move up from the platform shoes and plaid bellbottoms I wore in the disco days. That's right, me, at 6'4", wearing platform shoes. There must have been drugs in the water in the 1970s. Its the only explanation......

Oh god, the german tank commander hat. I'd forgotten about that. At least it was a move up from the platform shoes and plaid bellbottoms I wore in the disco days. That's right, me, at 6'4", wearing platform shoes. There must have been drugs in the water in the 1970s. Its the only explanation......

OUCH, that brings back memories!!!! :(

I got out or college, all 6'3" of me with a 28" waist, and yes, I do believe I at one time had platforms on! :ph34r: But being 43, I was not really there for the true Disco Era.

PS, waist now at 35" :angry:

Women will get incredibly specific with each other about their men whether they are married to them or only dating.  To explain, it's a sort of a bonding thing to share details and generally isn't meant to show any disrepect.

You know what, for litany of accusations of women against men over "locker room talk," I've never witnessed it. I've never heard a conversation about the specifics of a woman's anatomy or her preferences and/or performances in the bedroom - in a locker room or around any other all-male group. If it happens, it's very seldom and surely indicative of the participants' social class.

You know why? It's a basic sign of respect. Men respect a woman and her privacy.

It's a real pity most women don't feel the same. I don't expect a woman to kiss my butt, but I expect a modicum of simple respect, and I willingly and gladly return the kindness in turn.

Signed,

The egotistical male who drives annoying, obnoxious, cackling hens home halfway through the date and never calls them again. (And just doesn't care.)

• 9 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For all of those interested, I can be bribed to provide some interesting pictures of Patrick back in his early gunsmithing days......when I told some of the guys from the old gunshop about this topic, they were happy to dig into their old picture files to find some "good" ones of Patrick..........They were all so motivated to do some digging and find something funny. Hmmmmm..........

For all of those interested, I can be bribed to provide some interesting pictures of Patrick back in his early gunsmithing days......when I told some of the guys from the old gunshop about this topic, they were happy to dig into their old picture files to find some "good" ones of Patrick..........They were all so motivated to do some digging and find something funny. Hmmmmm..........

Don't do it for the money. Do it for the sheer pleasure of being mean. :D