Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for USPSA club near Minneapolis

Plummer

I'm new to Minnesota and looking for a local club that does weekly or monthly USPSA and IDPA. I'm South of Minneapolis in Prior Lake and contacted a club located 50 miles South of me in Faribault, MN that was listed on the USPSA website but have yet to be graced with a response. Since it's been a week i'm not holding my breath and seeking some guidance here.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Thre is a club in Pine Island that is still shooting on Wednesday night for five more weeks with Wednesday night being set this week. Too bad you just got here we have been shooting since May. But, come on down goes 6-9 shooters meeting at 5:30 - we are about an hour from where you are off of Hwy 52S.

http://www.piwpsc.org

Hope to see you maybe or if not we begin in May but also have a match the end of October on a Saturday - look at the club calendar

Good luck

Follow the link to the calendar. You can shoot USPSA 5-6 times a week with a one hour drive or less from you. I live not far from you -- I prefer Pine Island.

The season is almost over but in nearby Burnsville a 2 bay indoor league will soon start to get us all through the long winter.

• 4 weeks later...