Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA numbers didn't transfer

Nimitz

Someone just pointed out to me that on the match we just completed over the weekend there were only a couple of shooters that had their USPSA/SCSA member numbers on their posted scores. That field is mandatory for registration but when I executed the 'get registration' function for some reason this field apparently didn't transfer. Those few shooters who didn't pre register so I added them to the match day of all had their membership numbers appear in their scores.

Anyone see this before?

I can't go back & pull the registration again since the match is over but I can fat finger those I have on file from previous matches not a total loss but ......

Edited by Nimitz

If you're talking about clubs.practiscore.com, I'd suggest shooting an e-mail to support@practiscore.com -- I don't think this sub-forum is monitored very closely.

They'll want to know the details, in particular if it was IOS or Android and I bet they'll want the sync code too.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually you can still pull down the registration even after the match has been closed. One thing to check on the clubs web site is that the field for the USPSA number is called "Number" and not "Member Number" or "USPSA Number", etc.