Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A few pictures of the new Limcat BattleCat

kcobean

This is my new Limcat Battlecat. It has a bushing barrel with a tungsten sleeve to give it a bull barrel profile and modified sight tracker design to keep much more non-reciprocating mass over the muzzle. Trigger is a about 2 pounds. With a 200 grain bullet on 4.2 grains of N320, this gun recoils like a 9mm. Craftsmanship is like nothing I've ever seen. Many thanks to Limcat Custom Guns for such a fine piece of machinery.

kcbc1.jpg

kcbc2.jpg

kcbc8.jpg

kcbc9.jpg

Edited by kcobean

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! What is the build time for Limcat pistols?

It varies. I will say it's worth the wait!

Anyone know if LimCat has a storefront? I live close by and wouldn't mind having a look.

No storefront I don't think. They "build to user spec". You complete a build sheet to specify exactly what options you want, pay a deposit, then they build the gun and you pay the balance on completion.

• 2 weeks later...

Extra large ambi safety. Are you left handed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, I'm a southpaw.

I don't care for the look of the stippling, but other than that the rest of the pistol is the best looking 2011 I've ever seen.

It's not stippled, it's an abrasive substance adhered to the grip. It's the perfect level of grip for me without being so aggressive that it tears up my hands (my backup STI eagle is stippled and it's hard on my hands). Thank you though!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wanna see vids of you shooting it!  I'm also surprised you need 4.2 grains of powder to make major with a 200 gr bullet. I'm not using much more than that and I shoot a 180...but then again I have a 6 inch gun and load short.