Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Changing payment options in Practiscore

Just getting started learning to do electronic scoring with Practiscore ..... I've created an on-line match registration form and just realized I selected the 'must pre-pay" option but when I go to edit the registration form the fields associated with whether to accept payments at the time of registration are not there. How do I deselect this option after creating the registration form since we currently don't accept pre-payments?

Just getting started learning to do electronic scoring with Practiscore ..... I've created an on-line match registration form and just realized I selected the 'must pre-pay" option but when I go to edit the registration form the fields associated with whether to accept payments at the time of registration are not there. How do I deselect this option after creating the registration form since we currently don't accept pre-payments?

Email support@practiscore.com and send them the link for your match registration page. Dave should be able to help you fix things up.