habba8

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

It does, but if you visit the forums regularly, you'll be amazed at how many posts you can contribute to. To all you English majors, sorry in advance for ending a sentence with a preposition, but wording it correctly just sounds so weird to me...

1 hour ago, armydad said:

It does, but if you visit the forums regularly, you'll be amazed at how many posts you can contribute to. To all you English majors, sorry in advance for ending a sentence with a preposition, but wording it correctly just sounds so weird to me...

You're right!  A preposition is a terrible thing to end a sentence with!!:rolleyes:

Alan~^~

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 4:40 PM, habba8 said:

This is officially my 50th post. I no longer feel like a beginner, yay!

Almost two years later, and you've already made another 5 posts ...  :bow:

Hell, Sarge makes 5 posts before breakfast.    :P

Keep it up Habba8 - you're doing great.    :D

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2016 at 5:32 PM, gunsngeeks said:

Congrats, I feel like it will take me 50 years to get my 50 posts, lol...

I feel the same way...at least you finally hit 50.  I'm at like 6 or something.  LOL!  Admittedly I'm a new member, but it seems like everyone has already asked all the questions I want to ask, so all I have to do is read or do a search and read and bam, there is the info I need.  So, I don't have to post up any questions to ask.  LOL!  But I guess I will get there eventually. :)

Oh and congrats to the OP even though I know this thread is old as dirt.  LOL

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2017 at 10:17 AM, R1_Demon said:

I feel the same way...at least you finally hit 50.  I'm at like 6 or something.  LOL!  Admittedly I'm a new member, but it seems like everyone has already asked all the questions I want to ask, so all I have to do is read or do a search and read and bam, there is the info I need.  So, I don't have to post up any questions to ask.  LOL!  But I guess I will get there eventually. :)

Oh and congrats to the OP even though I know this thread is old as dirt.  LOL

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  Hang in there and reply to others as well...those posts count!!!  Take care buddy and welcome to the forum.  Everyone here is very helpful and knowledgeable. 

5 hours ago, Eureka1911 said:

Do we get a prize when we hit 50 posts :blink:

Heck yeah.  You get to post something at an uncompetitive price and bump it every 14 hours to constantly put it back on top of everyones activity feed.

I thought it would be difficult to pass the 50 post mark, but honestly, the more I read, the more I wanted to truly reply and get into the conversations and poof, I was past the 50 posts faster than I thought I would be.  I wasn't even really trying either.  It wasn't like I was putting up BS or misc posts to just try and get me over.  But then again, I can ramble on and on too, so that probably helps.  LOL!

10 hours ago, osw333 said:

I will love if they let us donating to bypass the 50 post.

Sent from my SM-G935K using Tapatalk

I'm sure a lot of new members would love that...but that's not the price to use the classifieds. 

I'm hoping when I get to the magical 50th post that I will shoot faster!! Sort of like wishing for my 2 front teeth for Christmas:blink:

Started shooting almost 3 years and got whole lot better with it but nowhere near the 50 post. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G935K using Tapatalk