Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Freedom Munitions Super Match

Honeybooboo

• 3 weeks later...

I used Freedom Munitions 124gn at this year's production nationals. I have used them many times before and their ammo performed fine. However, this batch, which I had them mail directly to Pasa Park, did not make minor power factor at the chrono station. Out of all 7 rounds my average PF was 122.6. Not that I had any chance of placing anyway but this gave me the opportunity to shoot nationals just for the fun of it and not for score. I won't be using them for match ammo again.

$350 a K is not what I would call a good price. What's the upside?

Minor PF ammo for those that don't reload is the only thing I can think of.

A guy i know went sub minor and shot for no score because it wouldn't pass chrono.

long way to go to shoot for no score because of crappy ammo.

• 1 month later...

Try his Ammo, I'm telling you, you will love it. You can go to a match and know that it works unlike Freedom where you get light strikes and can't trust

it in a match. Plus I was getting a lot of .380 cases in the Freedom Munitions 9mm. Like 10 in every 1,000 of their 147 Gr.

Two things...

1st Did the info ever make it to Freedom Munitions?

2nd you do know that a lot of well known shooters "go to match and know that it works" Shooter such as Kalani Laker, Rob Romero, Jansen Jones,

Janna Reeves, James Casanova and even me?

I fully understand that you had issues and would hope that you gave the company the opportunity to rectify the

problem or work to make you less unhappy about it.

What is a company going to be able to do when their ammo goes sub minor and a guy shoots for no score because of it at a major match?