Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Louisiana Gator Classic

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the ROs and the match staff worked their tails off during conditions that were much less than favorable. This group of folks stayed positive, made the match positive, and delivered when it counted the most - worked back to back long days with the second day being from 10-11 stages per squad.

Wonderful match support from the sponsors.

Thank you all for your generosity, hospitality, and concerted efforts.

What a great match, I had a boat load of fun with our squad!!! Didn't do as well as I hoped, but first big match since 2007....Tracy and I will be back next yr!!! Great stages with NO traps!!!

The RO's and Scoring crew were awesome.....Annette Aysen did a killer job as Match Director!!!! Most fun I have had shooting in a long time!

I was an RO on stage 3. NO reshoots and no DQ's on stage 3. With all the rain, only one guy fell on his ass. Had just as good a time RO'ing Saturday and Sunday as I did shooting Thursday and Friday.

Shot Friday worked my sponsors table and watch the shooters Sat & Sun. Thanks to all the great Folk & RO's that made it happen. This was my first Gator, probably not my last. But I believe I'll be checking on flyin cause that 11 hour in a car was pushing it. Lol. Great match...

Edited by a matt