Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tactical Sport Magwell

Gooldylocks

Have you guys ever thought about, or have any plans to release an ICE magwell for the CZ Tactical Sport/Czechmate? I (and others) love the replaceable ice inserts, and how easy it is to just throw a new one in and have a brand new magwell. If you need a Beta tester, let me know! :cheers:

I will pass your request along. I have not heard of any plans at this time, but we are constantly adding new parts.

Glad to hear it! I think there is certainly a market for them out there, because I can't be the only person that prefers to not have an ugly torn up magwell from dry firing all the time...

This one was for a Glock The size was right but I never could figure a way to attach it that wasn't more permanent than I wanted. Gave up and ordered the CZC.

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

This one was for a Glock The size was right but I never could figure a way to attach it that wasn't more permanent than I wanted. Gave up and ordered the CZC.

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

Hmm... it seems like they could just about take an STI magwell and mill out the leading edge a bit, then mill out a slot on each side, and have it slide into place just like the the plastic factory magwell does. That would be very cool.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...