Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What did you do today to further your 3-Gunning?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This past week... Shot a couple rounds of trap for practice. Finished developing a new rifle load... loaded 500 rounds, tuned the gas block for the new load and the new RCA lightweight BCG I just installed, final zeroed my 1-6.

Shot groups and dot torture drills with my pistol and shot my .22rifle. Used the .22 for trigger control and breathing etc. also shot some really small targets at 30 yards with it and some odd positions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fourth of July, Independence Day, 2016.

Shot down calibrated full sized poppers @ 20, 30, 40 yards with Fiocchi low recoil #00B (nine pellet).

Trying out some ideas for the Resurgence....

Buckshot, baby!!!!

Makes #8 and #7-1/2 look like Gerber strained carrots; you can eat them, but they just don't satisfy.....

ericm

July 4th Practiced my rifle from at 220-250-280 310-and 343 yards from 3 positions. Also shot pistol enough to conform I'm following through properly. A few months ago I forgot how to shoot pistol at multiple steel but found the answer was follow through.

Did a few shotgun drills started at low ready, shoot ,reload two, shoot at another steel If I get constant under 4 seconds It will be improvement

Edited by Maize

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Bill drills at 15 and 20 yards, and practiced supported kneeling and supported standing rifle on a 10" plate at 400yds. All I had was my hoser load on hand, took 3.2 mils of holdover to get there and barely took paint of when it arrived. 32 out of 40 ain't bad though...

I'm new recently added +8 to m3k

Shot idpa match on sat.....   Any training is good training but...,,

it was first time at that range.  It was very good training to see how different match director tests different and new skills , first time shooting swingers, flipper, twister, low port movement, odd # shots on target, 4 inch plate, many stages with backwards movement while shooing .  

after match friend / member @ host range put some steel out finally was able to load 12+1, mag dump for function!!!

simple shoot While moving drill with shot gun. ( much harder than carbine and pistol)