Updates to IMA-SMM3G Rules - NEW Stealth Division

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 7 months later...

I shot Stealth until SMM3G, then switched to Limited for USPSA MG Nats. Now I am back to Stealth with a refined rifle setup that I think will work better for me. This is part of what I think is cool about Stealth... we are all still discovering what works best.

I have an upcoming article in the JP monthly journal about this .........

Cool - looking forward to reading your thoughts. The Gun Blog also published something in the wake of SMM3G: LINK

Edited by StealthyBlagga

I linked that article to a couple of 3 gun groups on Facebook. There was a wide range of opinions on it. I like the idea alot. I dont understand the people who voiced comments that there need to be fewer divisions, not more. The name really should be changed to modified as stealth is a misnomer and brings to mind silencers on the weapons. We all know stealthyblagga is the brains behind the idea.

I linked that article to a couple of 3 gun groups on Facebook. There was a wide range of opinions on it. I like the idea alot. I dont understand the people who voiced comments that there need to be fewer divisions, not more. The name really should be changed to modified as stealth is a misnomer and brings to mind silencers on the weapons. We all know stealthyblagga is the brains behind the idea.

If USPSA adopts this division, I will let them call it Modified Division :devil:

Edited by StealthyBlagga

If USPSA adopts this division, I will let them call it Modified Division :devil:

Sir,

Are you expecting 3 gun nation would adopt this division any time soon?

Edited by timawa