Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yup...did it...Glock 43!

zipper046

As title says...picking up my Blue Label Glock 43 tomorrow...figure I'd see how this little baby does. If it's good...the Sig P938 will be going up on the block!

Ordered my Ameriglo night sights, CrossBreed Mini-Tuk & OWB holster's, and an adapter for my MGW Sight Pusher

Will let y'all know how it shoots once I get some rounds through it (hopefully Sunday night....)

Z-

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JBP55....man you HAVE TO post pic's of the TTI extensions and the kydex holster!!! I NEED to see the extensions!!! (...panting like an excited shepard...)

I do not have the ability to post pictures, maybe I can get someone to post them for me. I have a OWB, a IWB and a hybred IWB with the clip on the wrong side made to work as an OWB holster.

All should be on the Silk Custom Kydex facebook page except the hybrid I wanted and received last night.

The TTI extensions are on the TTI website. The +1 is shorter than the OEM extended and the +2 is slightly longer.

I am not affiliated with any of the companies listed above.

My G43 with the TTI +2 base plate and hybrd holster is now on the Silk Custom Kydex facebook page.

Edited by JBP55

JBP55....man you HAVE TO post pic's of the TTI extensions and the kydex holster!!! I NEED to see the extensions!!! (...panting like an excited shepard...)

I do not have the ability to post pictures, maybe I can get someone to post them for me. I have a OWB, a IWB and a hybred IWB with the clip on the wrong side made to work as an OWB holster.

All should be on the Silk Custom Kydex facebook page except the hybrid I wanted and received last night.

The TTI extensions are on the TTI website. The +1 is shorter than the OEM extended and the +2 is slightly longer.

You don't the ability to post pictures?

You don't the ability to post pictures?

Both ports on my computer are being used in order for it to work and there is no where to plug in my camera.

Picked it up today. I like it alot. Feel is good, great concealed size. $425 out the door...(pays to be LE sometimes! LOL).

Ameriglo sights and MGW adapter order fulfilled and shipping out in next couple days.

ordered the TTI extensions last night. Anyone know if you need a stronger mag spring with them? Or if they come with one (was late when I ordered...too tired to read more!).

Picked it up today. I like it alot. Feel is good, great concealed size. $425 out the door...(pays to be LE sometimes! LOL).

Ameriglo sights and MGW adapter order fulfilled and shipping out in next couple days.

ordered the TTI extensions last night. Anyone know if you need a stronger mag spring with them? Or if they come with one (was late when I ordered...too tired to read more!).

No need for a stronger spring. Spring is strong enough.

No need for a stronger spring. Spring is strong enough.

I am waiting for 4 more of your G43 base plates which are on backorder, I need them!

I find my 43 was worth the wait! I like this little gun. Approaching 1000 rounds of mixed ammo. Factory 115's, my 147 grain reloads for GSSF and cheap target rounds loaded with bayou bullets. Little gun runs 100% and with the finger extension magazines.....its a very nice little package. My Gssf load is factory primed brass, 4.0 grains of WSF loaded to 1.10. Mild, accurate and consistent. and now that spare mags can be had....its even better

Update guys:

They're trickling back in. Backorders will go first, but we have multiple machines dedicated to both the Glock 43 and Glock 42 pads ( spoiler ).

Great to hear! My extensions are on backorder...looking forward to getting them so I can carry this puppy off-duty w/ a few more rounds....

I find my 43 was worth the wait! I like this little gun. Approaching 1000 rounds of mixed ammo. Factory 115's, my 147 grain reloads for GSSF and cheap target rounds loaded with bayou bullets. Little gun runs 100% and with the finger extension magazines.....its a very nice little package. My Gssf load is factory primed brass, 4.0 grains of WSF loaded to 1.10. Mild, accurate and consistent. and now that spare mags can be had....its even better

rdinga...where did you find spare mags? I'm looking for 2 more....