Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How fast is Ben Stoeger?

Swanny10

Not on the course but with shipping? I would like some ghost pouches from his pro shop but I need them before the weekend. Three day shipping would get them here in time IF THEY SHIP TODAY. What has your experience been with benstoegerproshop shipping times?

I have purchased A LOT from the Pro shop and they have better shipping than any other shooting related company I have ever dealt with. I usually get notifications that my order has been packaged and assigned a tracking number within an hour of ordering and I have never had to use anything but USPS priority which is usually the cheapest option.

I've ordered from them three times and it was never quick, over a week every time and don't expect the thing you order to be in stock if it says it is, I just got screwed on that myself

I have purchased A LOT from the Pro shop and they have better shipping than any other shooting related company I have ever dealt with. I usually get notifications that my order has been packaged and assigned a tracking number within an hour of ordering and I have never had to use anything but USPS priority which is usually the cheapest option.

Thank you.

I have always been pleased with the BSPS. Those guys are great and good shooters too!

I regret not ordering from their site sooner. Not to mention you can call them and they actually know what they are talking about if you have questions. I think you have to be M class or something to work there.