Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How fast is Ben Stoeger?

Swanny10

I received my order this week. It took about 4 weeks to arrive, and came all in one box. It included several dry fire targets, and a BT holster with his boss hanger.

The holster was custom for a Trojan, and they added it to their site at my request. I expected a holster to take a while to make, so I'm fine with the 4 week wait

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like everyone nowadays sends an email with a tracking # within 24 hrs, but go to the number and it always states " submitted " or some crap like that. Smoke and mirrors in my opinion. When it's on a truck it is shipping in my opinion

Edited by cnote

For what it's worth, I ordered a holster + hanger and a few mag pouches Sunday night/Monday morning from BSPS. Got a shipping notification that morning, and it went live... Monday night/Tuesday morning, somewhere around then. I live pretty close to work so I stopped by at lunch and played around with my new toys today (Wednesday).

I ordered some other gear at Brownells at the same time and it's getting here tomorrow.

I'd say that's pretty good shipping.

My latest order was placed Tuesday, got my shipping confirmation 20 minutes later, and it is out for delivery from my local post office this morning (Thursday). That is plenty fast for me. They have also been very responsive when I e-mailed them questions.

Seems like everyone nowadays sends an email with a tracking # within 24 hrs, but go to the number and it always states " submitted " or some crap like that. Smoke and mirrors in my opinion. When it's on a truck it is shipping in my opinion

Happened to me. Took over a week to get a confirmation with no explaination. Then got this dreaded "submitted" for days. Tim is great to deal with and the store has a ton of stuff but this has got to get better.

I ordered something and had to email them a week later. I got an email back saying it should have shipped the same day...no apology or explanation. Next, I ordered a DVD..shipped the same day. I ordered something again last Sunday...haven't heard a word. I don't like having to hound people to get my stuff. Maybe Midways exemplary service has spoiled me. BSPS seems pretty hit or miss.

Edited by LeviSS

I've ordered several times and every time it takes forever . 1st order took 2 weeks for a holster ...... 2nd order was a belt , mag pouches and odds and ends , took a week and a half , 3rd order was for a dvd and targets , took 2 weeks . I'll probably be doing business elsewhere from now on .

Always fabulous service from the Pro Shop.

The only wait I've ever had was when I ordered something that was out of stock, (holster), and within a couple of days it had arrived, and it was on the way to me then. Very satisfied with the Pro Shop.

What do you know? I send them an email, and magically my order ships. 1 out of 3 orders were shipped without emailing them.

I think I'm done with them unless I can't find it somewhere else.

Howdy guys,

I'm the Pro Shop dude that is responsible. I'm sorry for the delays and lack of communication. We have been working on resolving this and have instituted some polices in the past week that should help to mitigate these problems.

We are working with some developers to fix the displayed inventory on items with options. This has been an ongoing issue and it will be fixed.

If you all have any questions feel free to call us or email us and I will do my best to address your questions or complaints as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine was like Garmil's ... Ordered a boss holster hanger ... got an email back almost immediately confirming what I wanted ... a few hours later shipping confirmation and tracking number. I have the "Edge" thing at Brownells (free shipping etc) but that is often a week ... and now use Shooter's Connection (adding BStoeger to that list now) when I want it like right now.