Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another forum's take on "us"

All that 30 pages of dribble proves is that for every good USPSA shooter, there are at least 50 times as many Tactical Plumber Couch Potatoes playing Range Nazi Commando from the laptop. If it's not tactical, it's not practical. Remeber to go Full Sul position before transitioning to you next target (threat).... and don't forget to Check the World. FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!

What would these guys say about "The Video"?

image36943.jpg

Edited by 9x45

They have a pretty good point. USPSA shooters are frequently getting hurt or killed in competition due to lax safety, whereas I bet no one can even name a single incident where one of the walter-mitty-tactical-operators has ever had something go wrong.

Did you make it far enough to see the pic of the guy who started the thread with his finger on the trigger, gun pointed way over the berm during the full Timmy press out? Or maybe it's been deleted by now.

But that was OK because tactical.

I'd extend to them the same challenge I offer anti-gunners in conversation: "If you actually care about the truth of your arguments, I'll be happy to show you firsthand, with your own eyes what the actual truth really is."

If they balk, you've lost nothing. If they take you up on it, you have a convert!

Mark

All that 30 pages of dribble proves is that for every good USPSA shooter, there are at least 50 times as many Tactical Plumber Couch Potatoes playing Range Nazi Commando from the laptop. If it's not tactical, it's not practical. Remeber to go Full Sul position before transitioning to you next target (threat).... and don't forget to Check the World. FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!

image36943.jpg

OPERATE!

image36943.jpg

OPERATE!

Reminds me of Contact!

I got booted from that forum posting on that thread. It wasn't hard. Then the moderator followed me here and sent me a pm trying to shame me. Very funny. I've invited her, and I'll extend the invite to any of her friends, to a forum where moderation is frowned on, she has not shown up. I imagine she is not use to shifting her paradigm and actually listening to different ideas. Oh well, her loss.