Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Infinity Trigger for a P16-40

EasyTargetRN

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought one of the SV triggers for Billet Grips it was drop in on my Para frames but only a little pre travel.

and be careful of bump fire..it goes full auto (2 rounds) if my finger is light like strong hand or weak hand..I had a long flat trigger so I am trying to get a medium flat and try if that would do the trick

I bought one of the SV triggers for Billet Grips it was drop in on my Para frames but only a little pre travel.

and be careful of bump fire..it goes full auto (2 rounds) if my finger is light like strong hand or weak hand..I had a long flat trigger so I am trying to get a medium flat and try if that would do the trick

yep I quickly swapped it out with the Dlask I had, I might weld the SV shoe to the bow in the future

• 3 months later...

I have the billet SVI trigger in both my PC 18.9 & .PC 16.40. They are set up with just a bit of pre travel at 2#. Both are 100% reliable with no functional difference from the Guncraft flat they replaced. Both guns are shot heavily in competition. My only complaint is they are not as tight a fit as the Guncraft. There is a slight bit of vertical play. Other than that and the price they are great...

• 3 months later...

I recently bought the Infiniti Billet Trigger for my Para P16-40 Pro Custom. It did require some minor fitting but its nice and smooth. I bought the small flat faced trigger for my small hands. I love this trigger it's the best upgrade you can buy. No slack to take up. You might have to do some fitting and check for back strap safety. You can see it with the grips off. Best trigger for USPSA competition. Now to get ride of that 80 series..with the shim is next..

• 3 months later...

I am mechanically inclined so a shade tree mechanic...lol. I just use a small file and a mic to get it to fix properly. Take your time and it will fix. Doesn't take a lot, but watch a few videos on you tube and you can make it work. Update I've been using this trigger for 6 months now and it is by far the best trigger for the Para Pro Custom .40 cal. Well worth the money....

• 4 weeks later...