Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Remington Defense Fallen Brethren 3Gun Challenge

Thanks Denise. Any idea if we really have to use the recommended browsers (Foxfire or Mozilla) for practice-score to sign up? I really don't want to have to switch my browser just to enter a match.

Thanks for the clarification Spartan!

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't I just send in a written entry and my money? Or phone it in with credit card info? Please??

This on-line registration business is getting really old - it never seems to work as advertised and is always a pain in the ass. Have wasted the better part of an hour screwing around with this (first at 2000 and now again at 2100).

Ok I have down load both drivers and still nothing can someone help ME PLZ. OK I got in done I had to restart my CPU and open in chrome went to fill in the blanks and it worked. Ok now I'm an IT person Not LOL.

Edited by superfly

Sorry to hear about troubles some folks had with sign up!! I did it from my Iphone and it seemed to work no problem! Got confirmation email so, I think I'm good to go! :unsure: Wish I could've paid the full amount right there with credit card though! Either way, super excited to shoot this one again! :cheers:

Good morning,

The approval process will start later this morning. You'll receive an email message that has a link to the squadding page. Feel free to place yourself among the 20 2015FB3G squads. You'll see 5 squads titled "Staff-Pro". DO NOT SQUAD into these squads. Those will be assigned by Sandra or myself.

If you're an approved RO or TV shooter (Pro), let us do it for you. We'll make sure you're taken care of.

If you have no specific squad request or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. As Wynn will attest, we're here for YOU.

Send us your request here. (Sandra at FB3GUN dot com) or (Brook at FB3Gun dot com)

-6-

On your registration information-

Please only put something in "Sponsored?" if you anticipate your sponsor picking up your match fee in a separate check or being a match sponsor whose slot you'll be using. Sorry for the admin input but it's happening. I don't think "BubbaGump's Shrimp" will be sponsoring this year. But maybe...

Thanks.

-6-

OK, I'm a little confused (which I am sure surprises no one). Do I need to mail the $245 or can I pay it on Practiscore? It appears that the balance can be paid on Practiscore.

Thanks a lot for everyone's hard work on this.

Don