Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Remington Defense Fallen Brethren 3Gun Challenge

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm assuming the Fallen Brethren match is full? I would like to shoot if it isn't. Im new to 3gun and just now signed up to the forum so Im not sure how all this works. I would greatly appreciate any help

Edited by MarkB35

I'm assuming the Fallen Brethren match is full? I would like to shoot if it isn't. Im new to 3gun and just now signed up to the forum so Im not sure how all this works. I would greatly appreciate any help

Go to the website at the beginning of this thread. I think there might be a few slots still open.

Direction should be there! :goof:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This will be my first year shooting this match and looking forward to it! Can someone that shot the match last year give me some idea of the round count? Thanks!!

Most major matches are 75-125 rounds per gun. Usually I bring 20-30 rounds per gun per stage and 20 slug and 20 buck.

• 2 weeks later...

Reviewed the Tac-Heavy equipment rules. Not seeing any minimum caliber or magazine capacity restrictions for the pistol. Does that mean a Glock 9mm with 140mm hi-cap mags is ok?

Also wondering if when shooting this division with a minor pistol, the 1 shot on paper to neutralize rule still applies.

Not trying to stir up a bucket... Just want to be clear.

Really looking fwd to this match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Blockhead

This will be my first year shooting this match and looking forward to it! Can someone that shot the match last year give me some idea of the round count? Thanks!!

Most major matches are 75-125 rounds per gun. Usually I bring 20-30 rounds per gun per stage and 20 slug and 20 buck.

That way my kid always has someone to borrow ammo from if dad screws up....

Reviewed the Tac-Heavy equipment rules. Not seeing any minimum caliber or magazine capacity restrictions for the pistol. Does that mean a Glock 9mm with 140mm hi-cap mags is ok?

Also wondering if when shooting this division with a minor pistol, the 1 shot on paper to neutralize rule still applies.

That's the way I plan to shoot it.

6.1.1.4 Heavy Tac Ops and Heavy Metal divisions will require only 1 hit inside the scoring area to neutralize.

Not trying to stir up a bucket... Just want to be clear.

Really looking fwd to this match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heavy is .45 acp pistol, .308 rifle, and 12 gauge pump shotgun.

Mag capacity depends on heavy division.

Look at 3 gun nation rules section 7.4 (heavy sport)and 7.5 ( heavy optics)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't think this was a 3 Gun nation match,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,