Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which gun(s) rule CCP?

bigdawgbeav

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of the CZ P07 will fit in the CCP box?

I don't think it fits, but I'm not sure.

It fits in the box until you close the box. There's a slight gap due to the ambi-safety levers. I started a thread on this in the CZ section.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a P-01 in urban grey Omega, these come with the extended barrel 4.5" and suppressor sights. I was wondering if I bought a regular factory barrel 3.9" would that be legal? The P-01 Omega with the regular barrel should have started arriving today. Same gun different sights and barrel.

I picked up a CZ 75 Compact yesterday.

Used mine at an IDPA match a couple weeks ago with cz competition rear sight installed and all the usual trigger goodies. There are a lot of nice ccp options to choose from, but I'm very happy where I am at.

9mm loaded hot enough to make 125 pf from a short barreled gun has just enough snap to be entertaining.

I picked up a CZ 75 Compact yesterday.

Used mine at an IDPA match a couple weeks ago with cz competition rear sight installed and all the usual trigger goodies. There are a lot of nice ccp options to choose from, but I'm very happy where I am at.

9mm loaded hot enough to make 125 pf from a short barreled gun has just enough snap to be entertaining.

Nice. I have the CZ sights and wrapped the stock grips in some grip tape. I'm thinking about an extended firing pin with a new hammer spring next. What do you have in yours?

Pretty much all the usually suspects from cgw, hammer,sear,extended firing pin,light hammer spring, reduced weight trigger return spring,floating trigger pin,short reset disconnector. My be a CZ custom disco though, can't remember for sure.